Reviews for Playing the Fools
jasonstoneface chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Very good Cailey reunion story. And I was glad to see Moose get his! Bye!
MiiMyselfandTime chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Aww really sweet, and you really like making Moose violent don't you? :)
Fireguitar chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Wait, how did London all of a sudden know that Cody and Bailey were back together, and that Bailey was going to the winter ball?
Fireguitar chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is really good! I love that they never went to Kettlecorn to get back together :) So Moose is all alone.
Ary911 chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
Cool story. I loved it.
Ary911 chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
Cool story. I loved it.
Disneysara7771 chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Aww!

This is so sweet!

Love the line "tell me moose, do you like herding goats?"
Jackyboy-08 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
I don't usually read Suite Life fanfictions (though I love the shows) because most of the authors either don't have a basic understanding of English spelling and punctuation, or CANNOT keep the characters true to themselves.

But you're clearly one of the Suite Life authors that stands out. This was probably the best story for The Suite Life I've read so far.

Though there weren't many chapters, it's clear you took the time and effort to make sure each chapter was above-standard. Everyone was true to themselves (except for maybe the fact that Addison had a candy bracelet and wasn't having a sugar rush, but that's probably the only thing I could point out), the story was well-written and well thought out and I really believed every word I read. This was such an emotional story also.

I'm not trying to force you to do anything, because you do what you want, but I'd definitely read some sort of sequel if you made one.

Congratulations on an amazing story!

-Jackyboy
deathlyhallows123 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Hmm, this is part of the reason I think you are the best author on this site. You characterize everyone perfectly.
draco122 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
nicely done.

Draco122
deathlyhallows123 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
I got one thing to say... Screw Moose.
Spabol chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
Great story 10 outta 10 amazing
CAILEY chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Aww so sweet! I'd LIVE to see Moose as a goat herder up in the Andes LOL way to give him what he deserves! And Cody and Bailey were perfect! Great story SG!
xOfficiallyBade chapter 6 . 2/9/2011