Reviews for I lied to protect our friendship
My Amazing chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
Beautiful Ending.
My Amazing chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Gahh! the feels! I love it!
My Amazing chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I love clares reaction to eli telling he that hes not gay. its s good
My Amazing chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Nice First Chapter! I Think I have Reviewed This Before But I Love It Soooo Much! And If I Havent Reviewed It Before, Well I Have Read It Over 2 Times! :)
jazmin chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
awww that was so cute i loved ur story at first i was thinking this is going to not be a good story but then i am like what the hell give it a trie and i am glad i did cuz this story made me cry tears of sadness and tear of joy hope to be able to read more of ur stories :)
BelieveTheTrue chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
Rereading all my favorited fanfictions. Awesome writing!
degrassiluver18 chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
LOVE LOVE CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
ImagineNERD chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
Lace this is brilliant! Lots of detail and i love the realistic situations! Keep writing! :)
CrazyLlama chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
The cuts would still leave scars ... Soooo ya.

Loved it.

Nydegrassigirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
if you're done with the story, maybe you should change it to completed
EClarefan4ever chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
Awe that was such a cute ending :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
This was really great! But you should definitely do and epilogue :D
purpleoverpink chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
aww this story is cute :D i knew they'd end up together
horsegirl15 chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
The ending was fantastic! I hope that you will think about writing a sequel to this story. I don't know what you would write about but give it some thought!
Ummmm chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
Clare would notice the cuts at some point. Cuts don't just heal in a second. If you cut deep enough that it draws blood it can take months. The ending just didnt bring closure for me. You just killed Clare's boyfriend and the next day she's having smexy time with Eli. And you totally threw Eli around. He definitely loves Clare...but at somepoint, he'd move on.