Reviews for Love that Transcends Dimensions
sierra chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
love the chapters but :'( when are you gunna update
EmeraldStar642 chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
I love this story. Can't wait for the next story -
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
This is soooo interesting
I love that there are jelous moments. This is on e of my favorite anime .
Keep it up XD
scarletphynix chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
ummm... just so we're clear on everything... its not rayne its lein... if you watch it with subtitles, you'll know and also its elenfriet not erenfried... and jade not jd i just needed to say that... a lot of people get it wrong...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
update soon ITS RLLY GOOD
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
I need chapter 7...quick!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
really good! i just hope that u can finish it faster :) so anxious for the next chapter :D
Kenjo chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Ooohhh... Jealous much?hehehe update please!
Sheikah chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Hey, this is really good. Please add more Roche/Angelique! Don't forget this story!
crazyhorse567 chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
Haha, I love those little RaynexAngelique moments X3 I love the story so far and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon!
Song Of Hope chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I know it sounds really trivial, but could you please uppercase the 'G' in God? The way I was taught, God is capitalized. I'm sorry, I sound so trivial.
bridges888 chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Ahh! Im so happy to find this. i want the story to keep going! Pleaseeeeeeeee go on?
FranHyuuga chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Hello!

Oh, please. Don't forget this history! It's so creative and different. I like your write, because is very sweet.

Come back, please. )
Rissa-RaNee chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
omg this guy i s so protective it's great i cant awit to see what happens u r the best writer and i'll review every single chapter from here ;-)