Reviews for Sacred Fire
ThePegasusDevice chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
No no no no no no no! NO! You never trust someone with shiny green rocks! If Superman doesn't trust people with shiny green rocks then neither should you!
ThePegasusDevice chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Oh no, she should have given the ring back to Bakura... This will be interesting.
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
I sincerely believe that I should go back and start reading this entire series from the beginning. I feel SO LOST right now, it’s not even funny. There are a lot of OCs and original stuff and Pokémon stuff that I’m not familiar with and it’s throwing me off XP

This was a great chapter, though. I love Alister and Valon I’m really concerned as to why Valon is trying to convince Mai that he’s a friend. Is he legit or is it a plot? I’m really really curious, and I’m sure this Relic Song will eventually enlighten me on that.

I’m sorry you lost everything for this and the sister fic :( That’s really depressing. But I look forward to Relic Song anyway! :D

Kelekiah Galadrian
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
This is where we get to see the Orichalcos in even more action! And now it’s combined with Pokémon battles? Goodness gracious! Mai and Jamie and everyone else are in for the fight of their lives.

I’m curious as to how Lizzie’s situation will turn out, but I’m still confused with the way the PokéWorld works, but that’s sort of natural.

Hehe, Jamie called ‘Kura. I love ‘Kura~3 I want to see him get involved with this stuff :D

~Kelekiah Galadrian
yamiyugifan01 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
One word: Excellent, excellent, excellent! (Okay, that's three, but it's technically one word used three times) Please continue! Can't wait to read more!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Alright, let's see if I can get through the rest of these (not that it's a bad thing, I just have a lack of time).

So this story will be focused on Jamie and Mai? Alright. That sounds like epic fun!

It was interesting to see things from Mai's point of view. She gets left out of things a lot and is often forgotten, unfortunately. I don't know what people have against her.

I've never played any of the Pokemon games, so I've never understood when people have talked about the shiny Pokemon. Regardless, it's interesting to hear about them.

I'm very glad Jamie and Mai managed to pick two Ponyta up and Mai got the shiny one. I think Mai's going to be a really good battler by the end of this series.

Jax is an interesting guy, I must admit, though I'm honestly glad Mai got to have the shiny Ponyta instead of him. I don't know why, but it might have something to do with the fact that I like Mai better. Of course, it's good that Mai and Jamie gave him an opportunity to catch the shiny if they didn't.

I'm glad that both Aisu and Mai are finally starting to notice Jamie's minor character changes. Not that the changes themselves are bad, unless you say that the Millennium Ring is evil. Whatever, moving on.

Although it's not quite a big observation, I'm interested to see what Jamie and Mai name their new Pokemon. Speaking of which, I'm glad the battle wasn't too horribly bad and that Aisu managed to convince the Rapidash of their purpose there.

The little tidbit from Aisu's point of view was interesting too. I like that. Gives you a different perspective.

I laugh at Yugi. I find it hilarious he got kidnapped and now has two Pokemon following him around. Yugi's definitely the type of person to accumulate creatures like that. He's just too nice for his own good sometimes.

Alright, Miko. I'm still getting used to her, but I'll be hoenst, she's really cute and I like her a lot more now. I feel bad that she has to deal with the Orichalcos people on her own. I hope everything goes well for her.

As much as I actually do like the Orichalcos arc and the concept of the Orichalcos, I don't really like it as a whole and I don't like the kinds of things it does, such as forcing Pokemon to evolve when they may or may not be ready (though from a writer's point of view, that's a nice twist and a nice perspective on what it can do).

I like that you're including the Orichalcos Saga to Jamieverse since it hasn't been included in the Clanverse. I'm interested to see how this all turns out.

Congraulations on an awesome story. I'm super psyched for this. And Sheer Cold too, but I haven't gotten there yet. I will get to that now, yes yes.

Your absolutely devoted fan who will follow you all the way through Jamieverse and Clanverse,

~Kelekiah Galadrian

. . . I can't tell you how fun it is to come up with things to put above my username :P