Reviews for Sheer Cold
confusing backgrounds chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I really like this story, keep up the good work with all your storys...
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
I really need to stop getting behind. I’ve had weeks of NOTHING to do, and yet I still don’t get on these. I don’t know what’s wrong with me XP But I’m here now, and I’m excited!

Interesting that you involved the Pyramid of Light movie with this too, though I’m personally glad you didn’t go into full detail with it (it isn’t my favorite YuGiOh-related arc).

I think this had more questions than answers, but it was still great and I’m still interested. I’m scared as to what happened to Yami and Yugi, and what’s happening to Jamie, and what the Thief King is going to do, but overall, I’m very excited. That was GREAT

Again, I’m really sorry you lost everything. I hope that it doesn’t detriment your plans for this series.

Good luck with writing!

Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I really like Mokuba’s sincerity toward Yugi’s group but it saddens me Joey still has such a hard hatred toward the Kaiba brothers and he can’t see it.

I really like that Yami’s giving Seto lessons and I hope we can soon see the effects of that. Also, I really really really hope that Seto will kick Shadi’s butt.

And in light of that, I love Bakura and I’m glad to see he has once again entered the scene. It’ll be interesting to see how he deals with the gang’s happenings.

And in light of THAT, I think it’s fascinating that the Orichalcos is now involved. It will be absolutely interesting to see what comes of that. And I honestly really like that the bikers have yet to take the God cards for themselves.

I’m excited that Houndour evolved into Houndoom. He’s so cute :D

yamiyugifan01 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
One word: Excellent, excellent, excellent! (Okay, that's three, but it's technically one word used three times) Please continue! Can't wait to read more!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Alright, I finally found a minute to come back here and review some more stuff. With a total of 11 chapters to review for different people (6 for just you), I'd better get on it and see how far I get.

I feel really bad for Joey. Although he got hurt protecting his friends, it's really sad that he got hurt at all. At least he'll get better soon, right?

I think it's really commendable that Yugi chose to help Joey out. He's such a good friend that way and it totally fits his character.

I laugh that Yugi got kidnapped and was stalked by the Persian and Vulpix. That's hilarious.

I really like that you show that although Yugi and Grandpa love each other, they don't always agree, such as using Yugi for publicity. That was a really good addition. I like that.

Mokuba's not very good at hiding things. I really like his brotherly concern, though. It's good that Kaiba has someone looking out for him. And the fact that the Kaiba brothers are looking after Yugi. That's always nice. He tends to get into a lot of trouble.

Mokuba is so accommodating. I absolutely adore him. Both him and Yugi are so kind. They're just adorable

Hehehehe, Kaiba's being stalked by the Millennium Rod. That's HILARIOUS. But it makes sense.

I like the way you work how the Millennium items are claimed and gain ownership. It's an interesting way to do it.

It'll be very interesting to see what Kaiba does with the Rod. I have to admit, I'm very excited now for more of this. It's going to be very interesting, yes yes.

Man, that took longer than intended. I still have 10 more chapters to review, gah. Oh well. All the stories to review are good stories, my reviews just take forever *sigh*

That was wicked epic. I totally can't wait for more. It's going to be exciting. Can't wait.

Congrats on all your updates recently, by the way. It's great to see that you're still going strong. I support you all the way!

Your faithful fan,