Reviews for Romance vs Politics
Wow it's amazing !
I can't stop reading it over again !
I can't wait to continue reading the other chapters !
Jamelia098 chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
love this story please update :)
timsgirlashley chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
i know its been a lonnnng time but i would love it if you would continue this story great story!
pd chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
when r u going to write more. i want to read more of this story.
ForevainLucy chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
This is so interesting, please update soon :)
hellokitty1996 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
update please
Hummelf chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
AHHHH! you have to continue this! :)
PrincessLover26 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Please update! The first F.T.A.K. story and I love it!

I'll be waiting for the next chap. ;D
KaidaHara chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
please please update soon
KaidaHara chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
I take back what I said in the last review... ps still love the fanfic... but how can she be pregnant considering when the um first chapter happened... sorry your time skips are conffusing me... oh well still loveing it.
KaidaHara chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
i love the fanfic though it annoyes me how in real life a mother can't really tell if she is pregnant till around 3 weeks at least so in real life it could be a month or so pregnant before they know anything... also morning sickness would come a little later... other than that it's good
IshtarAli chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Just read all six chapters! I can't wait for the enxt one please please update soon.
yumi chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
oh well .. i really love this chapter , explain why fumino 2 months pregnant but why sensei's father is such a meanie? he look like a nice man actually and yeah iam pretty happy though that you finally update.
TheShhTiger chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
XD Amazing! Please continue! XD
JoTan Uzumaki-2 lazy 2 log in chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
*Is glaring at the spot where the Next button should be* Maybe if I stare at it hard enough, the next chapter will appear ~nya... *continues staring* Oh! And good story so far...*stares at spot again*
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »