Reviews for Fire and Ice
jabc4 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Really great story! Totally loved it! Great Job! :D
Lucky Arya Wolf chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
This is the sweetest story I've ever read! I started reading this story thinking that it was going to be competition for Chloe that Derek was falling for another, but instead the story did a complete 180 and it ended in Chloe and Derek sorting things out and then a gift getting lost and Chloe going out in a storm, cliche but very entertaining. What really put a smile on my face was how Derek gave Chloe's necklace back ON CHRISTMAS! That was really sweet! Again I want planning to read this story but I have it a shot and it completely blew my mind. Honest to God you could be the new Kelley Armstrong! Your darkest powers stories are amazing, they're the type of stories that I can see Kelley Armstrong write. That how unbelievably amazing you stories are. I hope you can update ur other story Amnesia soon, it's amazing also and I look forward to reading more of your DP stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER, PLOT AND EVERYTHING ELSE WAS NICELY DEVELOPED.
rosey58225 chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Awwwwwwwwww I still love a sweet romantic sensitive Derek!
keagan bolak chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
I like this one too. Ur a good writer.
Jessica Winter chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
that b... amelia derek is chloes!
morganaloves chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
This is exactly like boys before flowers! Even the necklace!
TheGirlisBrightRed chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
THIS IS SO BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS. OMG. YOU COPYCAT. xD
TheGirlisBrightRed chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Ironically, this reminds me of a Korean Drama that I watched. It happened a lot like this.
mkc120 chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Awww . . . That's the end.
mkc120 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Awww! Derek so loves Chloe and vice versa!
mkc120 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
No worries, 'cause this chapter was fabulous. And I don't think any characters are OOC so far.
mkc120 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Cliff hangers means that the next chapter will be good!
mkc120 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Omigod, yay! These are just my type of stories! Sometimes I even cry from the drama!
Get-Outta-My-Head chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! Aww...thAt was the best story I have ever read. I never doubted Derek! Of course he wasn't gonna cheat on Chloe! Sequel! Sequel!