Reviews for Repo Mambo
Laforet chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Yep, everything made perfectly good sense to me. I'm going to date myself here, but yes, I have heard of "Repo Man". I've never seen it, but after reading this fic, I really want to. If the plot is the same as this, it's definitely my kind of movie. Shinra needs to work on his bedside manner. XD Anyway, this is a great story, and I hope you update soon because I'm really looking forward to reading more.
LunarMeraiah chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
You made me hate Shinra,that's amazing :(
puyIngrid chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
I liked it, I think I'm gunna watch the movie

Uh, sorry but I dunno if you were just keeping Tom and Shinra's characters parallel to those in the movie, but I think they were a little assholic here... -_-

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter Goodluck!
yumeniai chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
GAH but this is amazing ... please, please, please update this, the first two chapters made me so sad ... it's so full of emotion, though still slightly confusing ... can't wait to see Izaya ...
Eorendel chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Because of you I watched Repomen 0 and I did like it ;D specially the soundtrack _ it's just awesome!

And I wish to read more of this fic :P (is my way to say good job xDDDDD)

Ciao
PhoenixSummer chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Dude that must be creepy having an artifical heart, :o honestly i've never saw or heard of Repo Men, now i wanna look into it, lmao.(:
Polar Pig chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Ouch! So...the clients lose more than they bargain for? That sucks!

(;ДA Shizuo got stuck in his own mess now...poor him... Would it have been better to die than to live on for while with a debt...? Probably...

。・・(ノД)・・。I hope Shizuo and Izaya meet soon. Love will prevail, yes? (_)
Kisa chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Eeh...Shinra's such a bastard in this fic...I hope he actually changes somewhere down the line. (Shizuo needs to talk with Kasuka too!) But anyway, nice fic! Please update soon! _
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Strange...did you delete one chapter, mold it with the first, and then update as a second chapter? It sort of confused me at first.

Anyway, wowie...what a twist in the story. Now Shizuo's a victim of a system he hates. And Izaya still won't show up xD. I'm glad you wrote this chapter! I think your action scenes are pretty awesome You know, Shinra's actually very creepy in this story...though I suppose even in canon he's not the most normal of all characters, but well...he's almost like a robot in here for some reason :'D. But gahh, now that Shizuo has an artificial organ too, does that mean he has to pay some outrageous debt too? So eager to see what happens next!
anonymous chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
What an interesting chapter, you've definitely pulled me into this story! Hope to see more, soon.
FLONNIE B chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Oh so good! I am so interested! HOOKED would be a better word... just please write more quickly or *I* may need that fake ticker!
Mako chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Poor shizuo! Wonder what he will do now... Cant wait for izayan to come in!
sellleh chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Poor Shizuo... I like this story *hearts*

I wonder when Shizuo and Izaya will meet, hm? :)

please update! 3
cats2find chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Poor Shizuo D: And Shinra is such a... mean person... But you still gotta love him! Please update soon! :D
Lady Charity chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I never even heard of the movie Repo Men, so I admit I'm a little confused as to what's going on..I mean, I'm pretty sure I know what's happening, but I've yet to find out the reason. But man, this story (if I'm reading it correct x'D) is pretty dark! I'm guessing that people get in debt by taking in a donated organ in order to become fully healthy again, but then they can't pay a debt and in order to make up for it the people from the Union take an organ out of them...?

...*shudders* Oh man, that's CREEPY XD.

But a very good idea I like your writing style a lot. It has a mysterious air to it when it revolves around Shizuo's job. Err, this is an AU, right? :'D Anyway, wowie, what a story line...I definitely would love to see what you have in plan next! You should write the next chapter for this instead of my prompt :'D. I really want to know what happens next X'DD

Also...what in the world will be Izaya's role in this story...? *rubs hands eagerly*