Reviews for The Impossible
Yuuki GB chapter 19 . 4/16
I am happy to say that I love the ending! To tell the truth, when I first started reading this, I quoted as soon as the whole M? Rated thing in the first chapter. Then I wanted to read about the purge of fem Darren so I read the 2nd chapter. Then I read the side story. (Steve! Why don't you beleive?! You love her! And it's your child! I mean you raped her! ... I still didn't read that part. And wouldn't she be horrified at rape and not have sex?) So I went to the near ending to read the parts of her pregnant. That was awesome. And I am happy to say, they are able to do so without me disgusted. So basically, I read about 1/5 of the story or 1/3 to 1/4.
ryeonixg chapter 19 . 9/10/2014
Awwwwww, so cute! I love it!
kokoronosekai4 chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
me encanto tu historia, realmente, ahora no puedo dejar de pensar en Darren como una mujer arghhhh, pero no importa tu creación fue preciosa y tu forma de escribir me atrapo, decirte que no podía dejar de leer es poco .
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I just love your stories! I first read FOUTAINS ARE EVIL and totally loved it! Please writhe more of it.
SHowed this to my brother and he laughr his ass of!
lease oh please...?
LunarStar98 chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
I absolutely love this story, the only sad parts were Steve continued denial, Mr. Crepsley's death and Darren's capture. Other than that It was a great story, I can't wait to read more of your works! :D
Neaki chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
woowwwww realmente me quede sin palabras y solamente puedo decir que no me esperaba el beso de steve a darren y eso que lo hizo con odio y amor y a darren igual le gusto un poco sadomasoquista pero igual me encanto 3

(por cierto pobre darren el papa quería un niño y se conformo con el nombre XD)
kissun13 chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
This fanfic is like a roller coaster of feels! The way you described Steve and Darren's relationship is complicated yet adorable in the end. You are an amazing writer. Thank you for writing a fantastic story! XOXO 3
bloodredbatwings chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
SuperFlashLocked chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Amazing, simply amazing!
SuperFlashLocked chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
This isn't a bad chapter, I loved every single part of it! Especially when you make Darren realize that the fighting was for nothing!
SuperFlashLocked chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Enjoying the book so far, you are a fantastic writer! Keep writing storys!
Mia BlackRose chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
Woot! Read it all in one go!
DrenchedinApples chapter 19 . 7/17/2012
Phew, that was a good read!

I finished your fic in a day and it was totally worth it!

I like how you write and the idea of a female Darren and how you wrote Steve as a sweet guy. I think he is very sweet in this fic. The first few chapters where you summarised the books are pretty enjoyable to read despite the only difference on those events are the fact that Darren is a girl.

Anyway, I thought I'll change that 112 number into 113.

I hope it's a good enough review, well it's my first review so I don't know how this review thing goes.

I should probably stop typing now. But I really want to hug you for writing this fic. You captured every scenes well and Darren is lovable in every way and Steve is just... unbelievable...

I'll just awkwardly close this review with this:
Darren and Steve, but not gay!

Well now,
Darren Von Leopard chapter 19 . 5/13/2012
Oh, now I remember why I never left a review here! It was because of the 111 review thing. I didn't wanted to screw it up but OH WELL I GUESS I JUST DID kjsdkbfjksbf

I just love this story a lot. I'm not a particular fan of female!Darren, never was and I thought I never would. By the time I realized I had actually read every single Darren/Steve fic in the DSS archive (in my own ninja style), I died a little inside and cursed the everything for not having more fics of my beloved ship. So then I saw the ones I hadn't read (because I skipped some, a lot of them being femDarren or others where they just filed it under Darren & Steve but it was Steve/OC or something like that) and I found The Impossible. I was so not going to read this, primarly for what I already stated. But then again, I really wanted to see how would Darren as a girl would be like, and I figured I'd give it a try. And I'm glad I did, because this is AMAZING. I don't really know how to say it, how to really express how much I loved this story, but I just really wanted you to know that you wrote something really good, with a great plot, that I would've loved that actually happened with them. At least talk some stuff out I DON'T KNOW. But you captured everything amazingly and you did a wonderful job in just EVERYTHING and I love you a lot for it. You're a great writer and I love your fics :D

Take care and I wish you can ever forgive me for being such an ass! But in the bright side, I AM A NINJA! HOW COOL IS THAT? XD
mastalisa chapter 16 . 9/30/2011