Reviews for Mobile Phones, Rubble and Shock
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
That's something of an abrupt ending.
Light8mare chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Oh c'mon, you can't be done yet! I wanna know! They both received a bunch of damage, they can't not have some longish term effects!
Please?!
BoleynOrWhat chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Very intense and full of suspense, loved it!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh well done. I see why this has popped up on so many favorites lists. Nice bit of suspense.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Good story.
Maybe there could be a sequel?please.:D
Would love to read the aftermath.
Jezziez81 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I really liked that. Thank you for this nice worrying of Lestrade for Sherlock.
Kaylee Tam chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This story is wonderful and sad. I love Lestrade and how much he cares for Sherlock and John.
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
So sad... but good.
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Thanks for the sweet read. I was hoping for a bit more, but I enjoyed it immensely.

LSM
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I really liked this story
The Red in which he Flies chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Is it weird how much I love reading about Bewildered-and-Slightly-Loopy-Due-to-Injury Sherlock?

This is perhaps the best example I have come across.

Very well done.
Katha chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Hey hey!

Sorry - my english is terrible, but I'll just have to leave some feedback here. I have the translation of this one-shots to read " " of "cotton flake" and fell in love with the text. Because it goes without saying that I must leave a comment to the original.

Your writing style was very enjoyable to read and fluently, your choice of words was great, the heels were clearly laid out and ... uh ... in terms of error - this I can not say anything (as mentioned above ... my English is not the best). :-)

I liked your version, like "The Great Game" could go on, very much. In the series, so they all came with a black eye it ... was the matter with you but a lot more serious ... and somehow better. I love whump - I can not help but drool in this version:-D

I liked the dialogue incredibly well. The wording of Sherlock ... as he was clearly in part, then bewildered ... as he has repeatedly asked for John (awww) ... then Lestrades choice of words. Herrlich.

Just by the way also Lestrades behavior, reactions and thoughts.

And then finally Sherlock's brother. Super!

Great one-shot!

Greetings, Katha
Katherine chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
MOREEE! HAHA ooh my gosh that soo good! i loved it oomgg you need to make more of this!
Sarah Knight chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Enjoyed this, thanks.
cailin na gealai chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Very nice. Sherlock with a head injury was actually quite heartwrenching.