Reviews for My IWRY Epiphany
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I like how you Call it bangelverse. I thought I was the only one
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
LOL ANGEL NEEDS A NEW TABLE...AGAIN! XD

I like this ending more. I mean, it works because he was still Angel and he originally did give up the day and everything...now that he is immortal again, I wonder...Buffy should become immortal too right? (just a random thought-probably one that just doesn't fit with the story. Oh well)

Cool story! It definitely shows their relationship, fighting and then kissing, and then supernatural stuff happens...it's pretty normal :)
Dark Vizard447 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I'd just like to point out where you have Buffy say, "why didn't you just ask for your strength back," that's completely unrealistic. I highly doubt that the Oracles would have just given him back his strength. As a matter of fact, I doubt they would have allowed anything that would have allowed him to be with Buffy AND be able to live up to his destiny as a Champion. Basically the way Joss wrote it was the only way that the series could have even continued, without Champion Angel the whole series might as well have ceased to exist.

However, you wrote Buffy perfectly with the anger she had at him. That's SUCH a Buffy thing.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
oh sweet
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing and I liked how you wrote the relationship between Buffy and Angel.
Ellechillin chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Good fic. I loved this. Clever spin to the tragic episode...
neoearthqueen30 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
loved it!
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Loved it :)
ba2006 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Loved it :), ive read so many IWRY rewrites and this is one of the best :)
NaudreyFan19 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
LOVED IT! :D AMAZING
NinaGrace chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Ahh! Angel is a fool!

The curse is gone, but he's still a vampire (no sunlight, children and other bullshit). He needed little time to find an excuse to leave Buffy again. He refused all, but a few months will begin to dream of Shanshu - that's an idiot!

Waiting for update your stories))