Reviews for Watching Over Harry
AndySerri chapter 13 . 5/5
Meeeeh imagination is overrated. I'd much rather have a graphic description.
Only 6 chapters in but I just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying this story. I would never have believed that anyone could make Bella and narcissa likeable, well done. Looking forward to seeing where you take this story and hoping Dumbledore gets his wrinkled old ass kicked. Keep up the good work. Peggy
Abbey Riddle chapter 31 . 4/24
Why would Harry not want Albus to come to this kind of end? He has said he wanted him dead multiple times, and Albus allowed Hermione to be orphaned. He should be happy the old bastard is gone.
hiserd59 chapter 26 . 4/24
I don't understand why you morons always let the DE's win and kill tons of the good guys, The only explanation I have is you have no heart, you sick man!
hiserd59 chapter 15 . 4/23
You asshole, Xeno, Arthur, Dan & Emma Granger, you are a very sick individual! You're probably a serial killer in real life. Just remember Karma is a Bitch!
hiserd59 chapter 14 . 4/23
That was totaling uncalled for, you should have killed Dumbassdore! Nobody has original thought about this twisted way JK made Harry lose everyone close to him, it really stinks!
Abbey Riddle chapter 9 . 4/23
Equal blood? Does that make them extra related?
ForgottenPrince chapter 38 . 4/19
Absolutely loved this story. Great job.

Best Regards,
Prince.
NtumyP chapter 22 . 4/14
I’m not sure what words to use to describe this chapter. Simply amazing
Lana Loud chapter 22 . 4/7
albus does have so many names
howlsword chapter 38 . 3/29
very very good story, please update asap...
Western-Otaku chapter 6 . 3/28
So... You are adamant this is not a soul bond, BUT after the ritual they have every cliché symptom of a soul bond...
Egghead1927 chapter 8 . 3/25
Completely forgot Neville existed
ShadowWing chapter 13 . 3/19
This was the perfect ending! I actually liked that you didn't go toooooooo into detail. Just a smidge more, and that would have been the best fanfic chapter I've ever had the fortune of reading. ALL HAIL THE FANFICTION GODS THAT HAVE BROUGHT US THE GREAT HERO OF GREATER FANFICTIONS: HIS HOLINESS, SIRE JERRWAY69! All hail the lord!

P.S I guess that was a BIT much, but hey, it WAS a pretty good fanfic ;)
PGHammer chapter 6 . 3/12
Think - Harry is (apparently) still a virgin (and thus has NEVER had any); Bella hasn't had any since that unwanted vacation in Club Azkaban (if not before). That is a LOT of pent-up lust. Harry is, at least, interested - and has SOME idea of the mechanics; he's definitely not dead. He's waiting on something - why else is he insisting on the COLD shower? Bella is hinting, but Harry isn't grasping the hints (which I get - virgin, remember?). Will those two need a stone (or reinforced-steel) bed?
1,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »