Reviews for Red Stalked Jellyfish
kkluvz2write chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Marvelous! I absolutely adore this couple, I'm even thinking of writing a little story about them.
Annie Elphie chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ohh this was just too sweet! I liked how it was from Tsukimi's pov. I kinda wish it was a bit longer, tho This made my heart go "kyuun kyuun!" 3

Annie Elphie 3
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!
NCorder chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
It was so freakin' cute! :D
don't-even-ask1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was beautiful! I just finished the anime and wanted to read a fanfic where they got together and this is just what I needed! Great job! :D
PixiesStoleMyApples chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That was simply marvelous! I do hope there is more! I just loved Princess Jellyfish!
poiufc chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
AWW THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTE. I LOVE IT! Oh, and sadly, no, there won't be another series of the anime.. D; But the story goes on alot farther in the mangas, if that helps at all -
Hyoko Hime-sama chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
KAWAII-NYA! Watashi ha anata no hanashi ga totemo daiskui-nya! Daisuki, daisuki, daisuki, daisuki, daisuki, daisuki, daisuki, daisuki, daisuki, daisuki, DAISUKI-NYA! Sooooo good-nya! Please write another one-nya!
midnightoasis chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That was wonderful. Very sweet, and hopefully a glimpse at the direction the manga will eventually take.
Ehsabet chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I like it so much XD
Bloodywaterfall chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawe sooooooooooooooooome!otaku wins the cross dressing rich boy im not sure if thats good or bad some one please tell me
ari chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
love it! this fandom is little but sweat :)
alexischic chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Can we try that again? xD
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 9/5/2012