Reviews for Tainted Love
kittenmoyashi chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I loved it! The only constructive criticism is how you spelled "prostrate" instead of "prostate". " Prostate" is what you needed. "Prostrate" is to lie down weakly and defenselessly. 'Kay? Byebye! 3
Akurima86790 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
*drip* Oi, you bastard. Do you want to kill me by nosebleed ?
HollowNelliel740 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
So awesome! I really liked the "King and Horse" jokes. XDD Specialy' the last one! It was AMAZING by the way! :DD
Kanekiller chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
its...to...much *faints* :3
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Well that was just utterly delicious~ x3
supermeissuper chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
i loved it soo freakin much :)
spike4theworld chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
U R AWESOME LOVE THIS STORY!
j7nX chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This one-shot was pure LOVE! I absolutely adored reading it. It had this bitter-sweet feeling what both melted you and tugged on your heart strings. And the slow built-up was flowing so smoothly, so easily, while the sex was smokin' hot. The little bit of humor was lightening and quite frankly adorable, poor Kon xD So I can safely say that you've done a magnificent job with this and you shouldn't be insecure about anything. 'Cause it was *awesome*~! (excuse any typos, can't catch them *dozes off*) Keep up the great work, can't wait to read more awesomeness from you soon *glomps* *purrs*
Seo-chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I love how this is my first fanfiction of this pairing, and your writing skills just made it even better!

I side with the artist that loves this pairing as well!
Pippenpaddleopsikopolis chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
:D :D :D :D :D *happy squeal* Very nice! Thanks for writing it! And I agree, though smut is nice to read, a backstory is always more interesting. XD - Good job! *glomps* :3

-mRsDaRcY ;3
Akilika chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Nice, I'm sure Mizashi will love this very much :D...It was awesome :)
bloodytears87 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
loved it! vary hott
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
The story itself is good. But you need a lot of improvement with paragraph and sentence structure. Because of those two things, it makes for a difficult read. Keep practicing! :)
Mizashi chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Thank you thank you thank you SO much for writing this! I am very honored that someone wanted to write me an entire one-shot story of my favorite pairing! o Kon was a very nice addition to it, too, haha ;D I loved reading it!
HichixIchi Love chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Love this story! Please please please make another story of hichixichi:)