Reviews for Broken Facades
1derland pixie chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Good story! Ken was a cute mother hen!
pink bunny1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
This so kicked ass! I got all confused before I found out that it had been a dream, but that's okay. _ So it WAS a happy ending..but I kind of liked the Omi dying thing...not that I want Omi to die, just that I have read way too many happy fics lately. sorry. *blush*
White Rose chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
It's soooo good! Keep up the good work, lov ur style on this one really had me rung in. ja ne
Sanchan chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something. Omi wasn't killed by Yoji. He was killed by Ran. Yoji might have been up againt Omi, but it was Ran who actually killed him. Thought I'd correct you on that.
SanChan chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
This was VERY good. Undeniablely good. I liked the whole "Well if mother hen here can let go of her chick..." Very funny. XD After watching the OVA, I can imagine Ken being super protective of Omi. Great work on this. I saw little to no flaws in this.

Sanchan
Cathan White chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Eeps! Ame no miko, you've done it again. Your stories are wonderful! eeps eeps. I read this again, and loved it that much more the second time around! soooo good! IAnd it's got a happy ending! yeah! (a change from what we usually write, ne?) *smiles*) It was absolutely awesome and I can't wait till you finish your next one. tee hee.) Cheers, Cathan
Ionia Metallium-Greywers chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Wah! Sugoi na! I really like it. Write more stories like this and I'll be happy! Although I have to admit, the first part of it made me wanna cry..til I found out it was just a dream. ;;
Skippys Cat chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Dang!

I am so glad that was the nightmare from hell and not the real thing! Heehee it made all the beginning stuff totally make sense because that is exactly how a dream sequence tends to go. But oh the inner screaming as Omi lay there and then that long space I was sure it was all over.

Excellent!
QG chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
::sniff:: Awwwwwwwwwww! That was so wonderful! It was so sad and depressing, but then you gave it such a happy, good ending! ::huggles the story and the author:: I'm putting this in my favorites! _

~QG~
Blume chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
you complain because it's 11:50? my watch reads 12:55!

but it was worthy _
sh547 chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
that was cute, but I had a hard time following some of the scenes demo...

it was very kawaii!

That was fun to read...awesome and clean!