Reviews for Timing Is Everything
ambeebambee333 chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
You should really continue writing this story! I just read it all in an hour, I loved it! PLEASE CONTINUE! :)
misskawaiiglitter chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
I REALLY WANT YOU TO CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS FOR THIS STORY! You can't just leave me hangin' like that! I can't wait! Cliffhangers aggravate me so much so I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! please... hahahaha. Thanks bunches!
misskawaiiglitter chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I like the chapters you have for this story and I hope you will continue to write and post them.
Rodeo-Queen chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
Loving the story so far.. hope you continue soon :)
sketchycord chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
Please continue!
SpiceyGirl chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Awww poor Beau!

I hope they work it out...I want him to look at her 'that way' again.
Anon chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
Please keep going with this story! It is one of the best I have read, and I'd love for it to continue.
teddy bear chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
I really liked this chapter. Update this lovely story asap
QueenBee10 chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Loving it
Rf chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Oh the drama didn't guess that was the reason
LisaLevine chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Yeah! We finally found out! I'm relieved, but now I feel so bad for poor Beau! And Chiles, too, because I know that she does really love him.

Oh man, I hope she can find a way to prove that she really does love him for real this time. He already had walls up, and this is certainly not going to help.
E chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Oh no! She finally told him! I'm glad about that, but feel so bad for Beau and Chiles! I can't believe she was using him at first! Oh no! I hope she finds a way to show him she really loves him!
LeftWriter224 chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Poor Beau
alphathetaepsilon2015 chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
I really absolutely love this story! Beau and Chiles are totally meant for each other! I love this story and you are an awesome author!
teddy bear chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
I LOVED IT! And the cliff hanger!

Update ASAP