Reviews for The Waiting Game
dosen't matter chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Loved it! I think you should add some chapters or write a sequel or somehing I thought it was really good and just like the show. plz more!
Lan's Mashiara chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Wow, this is a great fic! Well done!
mondlerfan chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Aw I love this I don't know how I missed it til now.
Lauran chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
GREAT STORY! I really like it, keep up the good work!
catnamedzane chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
I was lost inside the world of (as I generally tend to be) stumbling around over fics and authors and some really odd columns about this mexican guy. But it seemed that whatever author I found, they had your name somewhere on the list. Coincidence? I think not. I believe that this is God's way of telling me , to get a life. But the last person's I looked at had this fic and I thought 'Well, hey. Never read this one'. See I think the problem is that you have *way* too many fics. And I've only read like 10% of them. And they're all pretty good. This one was pretty sweet, although I get the feeling that you won't be continuing it, and frankly, I hope you don't because then you can continue Regression. Right? Yeah. So, that's all I wanted to say. Ciao!
ALiia chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
OMG i loved it i was waiting in suspense the whole time i ws reading when are you going to do another part? you are doing another part arent you it was great ! good jb
Ash chapter 1 . 6/16/2002
Hey. Doing some catching up on fics. I really liked the way you ended it. It was sweet. :)

::sighs:: I went through your fics and you mentioned something about me hating Kathy at least 3 times! lol! I just find that hilarious.

See u the club.

Ash
kirsten chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
aw that was great. You need to continue it-I love it :)
LisaH chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Very well written. I really enjoyed your story. You gave me a real scare but it all turned out for the best. I noticed that with the soulmates also. The writers should be a little more careful about things like that. Although they may have done it so that Monica changed her mind. I can't wait for more stories from you so keep writing :)
Kris Wright chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Please write more, it's very good, but I don't like the fact that Rachel and Ross are together, you should have put Joey and Rachel together.
Exintaris chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
I think I see a reference to Too Many Bings at the end there! Nicely handled.
bluecake chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Heh...you gave me a scare for a moment...
BluEyes chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
somethin's wrong with monica, isn't there? and a note on the soulmates thing...that bugged me on the show...i mean, the actual writers should be able to remember what they wrote, lol...newayz, i'm likin this so far :)
anti-pest chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Oh my gosh that scared me! That was really good! w00t!
Mystic Blossom chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Really good! Just like a real episode!