Reviews for Hands' Meaning
MysteryAsia chapter 3 . 6/20
It was only three chapters, but it felt so much longer. Hikaru being OOC? I don't care about that. I just love this story. Thank you for writing it
SakuraLuck chapter 3 . 6/4
I reallyyyyyy wanna read about what happened in Korea! /
THI WAS AMAZING
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
The ending was amazing!
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
I would have never thought of a deaf Hikaru.
This story was amazing. Absolutely amazing.
fellow chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Cool.
windemerald chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
It was awesome
Love the story
w- easy enough chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Oh they're so cute. Rivals, oh they are awesome!
mamita chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I love Sai and Hikaru are so cool and handsome, I like a lot this couple, for me is one of the best, and Hikaru silly is sometimes poor Sai, as if it never existed and Hikaru realizes too late how much you want to Sai, this because when that is gone, but not many fics of them, and among them could do more lovebirds hehe, while Hikaru is the uke, I like the couple Waya and Hikaru, these two stick together, I also like the fascination and others having Hikaru Ogata, although not always with Hikaru, I also like the couple and Akira Hikaru, although sometimes not much clumping, nevertheless, because chemical and others if they have, for my Hikaru's rival Sai, Touya and although others are not bad, and it shows, I do not like Akari, is not that special, and it gets into everything, so still thanks and kisses.
LadyCapuccino chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
this is so cute, so perfect
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
I loved it, great story!
Elise chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Very good story. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I don't know what happen with sai,if he ever show up in hikaru life or not. But I still like where,this story go. Is it end already? Such a shame, was hoping to read more. Well, I like hikaxsai pairing batter than normal couple. Love the work.

Jya,
Are-en15
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
good story. it gave me warm feeling
3dumplings3 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
AWWW,
Yuu3 chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Nice. Though i wish the questions could have been answered. Still nice though, especially the ending. It feel like canon ending itself.