Reviews for Hands' Meaning
MollyMuffinHead chapter 3 . 11/30/2022
Love it. Well constructed and paced. True rivals no matter the circumstances.
Shel21 chapter 3 . 11/25/2022
This was pure gold
Shel21 chapter 2 . 11/25/2022
Omg
Shel21 chapter 1 . 11/25/2022
It's incredible
imacchi11229 chapter 3 . 9/6/2021
What a good read. Glad I'm going through this fandom again, Idk how I missed this gold.
Viviene001 chapter 3 . 2/16/2020
Gahhhhhh sooooo much comfort and angst I love this
Viviene001 chapter 1 . 2/16/2020
Ohhhh
Welp
Dang it
That mom is gonna be a problem...
laelruin chapter 3 . 9/11/2019
Awe! So awesome and epic! Love the friendship and rivalry.
L
wifi chapter 3 . 7/9/2019
THE ENDING IS PERFECT!
the way akira signs and whispers "race you" at the same time 333 I Love this story so much
Aquarica chapter 3 . 4/5/2019
Awwwww, I loved this story! Nice job!
Lunanimes chapter 3 . 12/28/2018
I like this story. it was short and sweet. I like the plot behind it. There is a lot I don't get about Hikaru, but I feel that it fits the feel of the story.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 3 . 12/8/2017
I really enjoyed reading this, I'm glad you decided to post it and glad I found it.
JirachiScratchz chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I've only read one chapter and suddenly it's my new favorite thing
Oc2uber chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
Awww, this was cute :) I really like the fluffy broship dynamics between Hikaru and Akira, and I kind of imagine this would be their friendship if there was more time and small events in the manga to urge out a more visible, and valuable bond between them. I hope this isn't the end, because this is absolutely heartfelt and just awesome. There isn't a lot of good Hikaru and Akira friendship fanficition worth my attention, and this one grabbed me hard. I hope you continue with the next chapter!
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
This is really good. I assume Shindou met Sai in Korea. I really want to know what his time there was like, and how he even ran away in the first place.