Reviews for In Sickness
SlashChickChallenger chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
OO Please Update this one soon! I LOVE it and have been waiting sooo long! :)
joralie chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I like this! they are so cute! please update soon! :D
Yuhi Sakura chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I thought that the idea of Sam being sick and Dean being unsure of what to do was a good one. Generally, they're so good at taking care of each other that I'm not sure what either one of them would do if things got out of hand. But, if they did, I think Castiel would be the first call they made. Cas really stepped out to the plate here, and he was pretty well in character for the length of the available chapters. The one criticism I have is your format. I've never seen a center alignment before, and it can be a bit difficult to track with the eyes. Other than that, everything was beautiful. Good job!
huggs5 chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
err, whats Sassy? and its opposite to the normal Destiel i love but... EEEEEk! i just wanna hug them all!
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh no, Sam!

I love Castiel's touches easing the tension in Sam. *dreamy sigh*

worried!bigbrother!Dean is awesome. :D

Can't wait to see more of this! And I think your first Sassy fic is turning out pretty great :D:D:D
Myurra-K chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Yay, I'm so glad you posted this on here! I found it originally on LiveJournal, but I don't use that account because I don't know how to work the site.

I'm so looking foreword to the next chapter. Please tell me you'll be updating soon, I don't think I can wait for long!

I hope Sam's going to get better soon, and I loved the interactions with Cas and sleeping Sam. Not to mention, I can totally see Dean watching them with all the seriousness of a hawk - I'm definitely jumping up and down over that description!

So yeah, I absolutely love the story, and I hope the next chapter comes soon!

MK
pottyandweezlbe89 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
So far so good can't wait for more..