Reviews for Threat of the Kishin
MidnightPhantomFire chapter 8 . 3/19
More. PLEASE. This is sooooo good! I love this story! Please update soon!
Supernova22 chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Waaaa sooo good please update I also think that it would be good for malfoy to like tsubaki and maka And won't give up on trying to get them to like him btw your a amazing writer
SoulxMakaLover37 chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
I have no clue as to wheather or not you've abandoned this, even though all signs point to yes, I still have a shred of hope that you just had major writer's block or you went on hiatus or something. I really like this, it is quite a bit more unique than some other crossovers I've been reading, and in case you happen to be reading this, I hope that more chapters will be posted.
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Stein's eyes are yellow or something.
El0ndon chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
Update!
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
Update very soon, it's been a little over 2 years. I think they should get a demonstration of the DWMA abilities.

(With a little prodding...*laughs evilly*)
Mer chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Please update! It's been an entire year and I'd really like to know what happens next
blackangel365 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I like it and can there be a battle between harry and kid?
Aqua79 chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
This one of the best soul eater crossovers i've read. Please continue it!
MangaMagic chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
Damn, it just had to end there. Can't say I expect it to be updated soon, but I look forward to when that happens :)
Heartnett chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Really loved it - Was planning on just commenting on the last chapter, but caught a... sort-of mistake (not sure if it was...)
No one can apparate into or out of Hogwarts... Here, Dumbledore did
WordSmyth chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
It's just a suggestion, but maybe you could have McGonnagal be curious about souls, tsubaki, Liz, and party's "transmutation" and ask soul to demonstrate the various states of change he goes through from having one arm being a scythe to his full scythe form.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
need more action! But the chap was fine so don't worry about it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
You knoe, they have encountered a ghost before; The Flying Ducthman, captain of the Niddhog.
OstensiblyInsane chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
His eyes are slightly greenish gray.