Reviews for Threat of the Kishin
LumpyApple chapter 9 . 8/3
"What did you say? You want me to come over there and eat your soul, kid?"

Pure gold. I do hope you will eventually post the next chapter, this is such an interesting fic.
SunSunTheRebirth chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
This is awesome! Please continue it would be a crime not to.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
i love this book, I know you haven't updated in months, but I would REALLY love it another chapter to come out... I guess that's just wishful thinking xD I understand that you have a life, and so I sincerely hope you are doing well. (Whenever someone stops writing a fan fiction specifically when they said they'd updated, I worry they're dead or in jail or something. I mean, anythings possible...)

Hope you've had a wonderful Holliday season! I don't know what you celebrate, but I hope you spent your time with people you love and care about :)

~Lots of love from Norway~
CKanimeH chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
UUUUUPDATEEEE
CKanimeH chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
Please update! I LOVE THIS STORY WAY TOO MUCH!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
I love this so much cant wait for next update
MomoPeachFlower chapter 9 . 10/1/2016
This is epic. Totally enjoying everyone's reaction to them.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
I would not be surprised if Umbridge's Soul was slightly tarnished
Erza chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Im in love with this story!
pokeperson01 chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
I am lucky enough to have just found this fic with your update but I would have to say that either A or B sound good to me...I would prefer B but I know how it is when you are busy and forget about something! Keep up the amazing work and I can't wait to read more!
Starsontheshore chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Wow I love this story! It's definitely taken a different approach than the other crossover stories I see on here and I love it. Great job and I look forward to the future chapters!
Soltis48 chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
Hey!

Seriously, I really like this story!
The characters are really well done and the story is really good. I like it! I'm glad that you decided to continue writing it.

For me, I think that larger chapters but less frequent updates is better.

But anyway. It's your choice in the end! :)
Good luck thereafter!

Bye Bye!

P.S. Sorry if I've done mistakes. English is not my first language.
Lean chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
I plead the B
foxchick1 chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
I can't wait to see what happens next.
Tsukimine12 chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
Buahahaha, stupid Malfoy xD
Loved this chapter!
Hope you continue it soon!
Bye xD