Reviews for Needlepoint
Bess Woodville chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is beautiful I love how much he matured! You have a great imagination! Keep it up!
meezzy chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
A very good story that incorporates Catherine's stages of life and her needlework. It's all very interesting and fitting. A joy to read.
The Sunday Girl chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Very, very beautiful. I want to cry and smile at the same time! But yes, really good. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Great. As always I love your work.
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Interesting story I liked how you do describe different times in her life with the different types of needlework. I liked the story a lot.
Kato and Koba chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Bravo, Bravo! Encore, encore!

This has to be one of the best things on at the moment. Please don't leave it like this, you should do more! Continue it on, write a sequel or prequel chapter. It's too good to be considered completed. I love how simply you write it yet how complex it really is, so few manage to acheive this balance but you achieved it perfectly. I love the relationship between Catherine and Jane, you should definetely develop it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU FOR MORE! :)
Robin4 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow. That's amazing.

I have no other words-it's just beautiful. Well done.
Yay Catalina Jane chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was beautiful! The whole setting through artwork. Very poetic & beautiful art! This line, was it!: "Isabella of Castile's beautiful, fearless eyes on a frightened little girl's face. "

I loved how Catlina & Jane were together at the end(I can imagine it), their interactions & Jane hinting a secret was amazing idea!

This was it!