Reviews for Unbreakable
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Wow! What in incredible story! You're a fantastic writer to have created this! Nice work :)
s m Neal chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
this was a must read good job
nikkicarter chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Awwwwww...poor Abby! Excellent story, really really believably good. Of course I wish there had been more gabby :), but that's just me...anyways, great story, though a little sad :( happy ending, though!
Gibbsgirl24 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wonderful story so far. I just found this site a week ago so I'm catching up. Really good story, well written.
ascifigirl chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
I really liked this story. Thank you for sharing with us.
Kris Morene chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Wow. That was awesome!
badgeansrose chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Please update soon. Incredible story as always
badgeansrose chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Please update soon. Incredible story as always
Elizabeth Perry chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Yea! Our Abby made it through and no worse for the wear even though she has a new set of emotional scars to deal with even though she made up with her brother it was good to see that everyone knew her past... This one deserves a Gabby sequel.
Elizabeth Perry chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
I love how bravely you've written Abby in this story so much so that even Ziva had to take a step back and admire her giving spirit... Can't wait to read the last part.
STLFAN chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Intense and excellent story. And so quick with the updates - I truly thank you.
PT21 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Superb little story. This could have gone on for eons and I would have still been enthralled with each chapter. Brilliant iece of writing :)
shadowkitten701 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
absolutely loved this fic! Great pacing and suspense, not to mention amazingly touching. Thanks for sharing :D
PT21 chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Wow! Another excellent start to an already super story. Where do you keep pulling them from?

Can't wait for the next chapter... :)
STLFAN chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Anxious to see who this mystery man is and why Nick Scuito is so distant. Thank you again for the lengthy update, your spoiling me now though - even this update was too short for my taste. I can't get enough. :)