Reviews for Scar
Arnel 63 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I can actually see this happening, but they might drop hands as they approach the Great Hall, just because everyone inside is just as raw emotionally as Draco is at the moment. And you're right about him bearing the scars of war for the rest of his life: people won't easily forget his role in various events and they'll want him to spend the rest of his life atoning for them. Nicely done.
Madam'zelleG chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So sweet. I like the way that you wrote Draco, showing us a side that we rarely get to see.

Well done!
potterlockedintheshire chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I really like the way you wrote Draco in this, as he certainly wasn't celebrating like others after the battle. I'm really glad you didn't make this strictly romance, but left it at more of a friendship level. I think it was much better this way. I espically enjoyed the reminder that Ginny was suffering also, it kept it realistic.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
That was wonderful, and I like how you make Draco more likeable by giving some reasons for his past behaviour. The descriptive writing at the start is very well done.

I'd love to know where you find all these harry potter challenges to write for ? I wouldn't mind trying some myself.
Rising From The Flames chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This was really good! I feel that you've captured Draco perfectly, and I like that you've only hinted at Ginny/Draco, it really adds a lot of depth to the story. Great job and thanks for participating! :)
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Brilliant!

Kamai6
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oh. Sweet. A bit sad. A bit depressing. But oh-so lovely. I like it. Really well written, and it sounds like something they both would do, Ginny coming out to help him especially.

HumbugGirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Excellent little story - a nice exploration of Draco's thoughts and feelings.