Reviews for He's Alive
Gone Rampant chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
Isnt it weird that Adam Lambert plays my OC Daniel, and here he is with Dylan...

If you want to use Daniel for Season 3 when it happens, go ahead!

Anyway, I enjoyed this story, a lot.
Gone Rampant chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
You like The Script AND Adele?

Can I have your adopted babies?

Yeah, Im loving this, and your take on Season 3 should be...

Interesting.
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
i really love your story. Im totally inlove with Dylan ahahaha. Good luck with your works!
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
Ukulele rocks! ahahaha im ukulele player myself ahahaha and guitar is awesome too! bass too ahahaha im i musician so it im so glad Dylan is so into instruments. i teach myself how to play too! ahahaha im so loving him right now. more Dyl/Britt please! o and more santana ahahaha i love her as much as i love britt! XD
Soulless Warlock chapter 23 . 5/29/2011
This was a great way to end the story. I saw a sort of symmetry with Dylan when he discovered the glee club in the auditorium when they were talking to Mr. Schuester, at the end of the first season to now, which really brings his storyline full circle as of now.

And the final song of the chapter was a good choice too. I have a love-hate relationship with huge Green Day, but I like this version of the song. And you got everyone invovled and that is always awesome.

As for using Jack, you are welcome and you did a great job with him. And now I know what kind of guitar he would own. I checked out the list price and, at 500 dollars, it's something he would own.

I look forward to the next chapter of Dylan's story and whatever other story you have up your sleeve.

It's been a blast.

Soulless Warlock chapter 22 . 5/29/2011
This was a great chapter. Mostly because I could tell you were having fun with writing this one. There didn't seem to be any tension in the prose, which is always a good thing. You obviously put a lot of thought in this chapter, but all the thinking didn't stop you from having a good time with it.

I think that moment of just all-out fun came when Jack was swinging off of the street light in the park and Dylan asked, "Are you done?" and their ensuing conversation.

I like the fact that you used Only Hope and that Jenn got a solo. That seemed to be a recurring theme in this story. Which, I suppose, means it's a good thing that they didn't show the third number at the performances.

I like that song quite a bit since I saw A Walk to Remember, a movie I thought I would hate, but actually enjoyed. And it works considering the stuff that's happened to Dylan since BIOTA, so I can imagine she's singing it to him.

All and all, fabulous chapter.

Signed Soulless Warlock

And now, onto the next chapter...
ZeroBen chapter 23 . 5/29/2011
Bravo! Uh, people still say that, right?

You're welcome and you did good with Mitchell, I can't think of a single complaint. Feel free to use him whenever and however.

You crafted Dylan into a great character as well as Jenn. Which is no small feat considering she hasn't been around long. You turned them into two people that readers can like and want to know more about, and that's talent right there.

Great story.
ZeroBen chapter 22 . 5/29/2011
All good/great things must come to an end.

Good to see Jenn get a solo, and Dylan win with Vocal Adrenaline.

Your writing got better and better as the story progressed. You should be proud of yourself.

I'm actually kinda frustrated 'cause I'm already impatient for Season 3 to come so I can read more about these characters.

Always leave 'em wanting more, though.
ZeroBen chapter 21 . 5/26/2011
Jenn has really transitioned well into a member of New Directions. I liked the little bias comment from her Jack and Mitchell.

You wrote this chapter really well, and resolved a lot of what Dylan's been struggling with. And the best part, it tied in perfectly to what the real episode was about.

Cannot wait for the finale chapter.
Soulless Warlock chapter 21 . 5/26/2011
This was probably the best chapter you've written. Two funerals in one day. Damn!

I feel bad for Dylan, my friend. I couldn't imagine not having the funeral after a person dies. It feels weird. Still, great eulogy for Dylan to give his parents. And when Nicholas came back, I knew there would be trouble.

Jenn, wow, she's a surprise in this little story. She's so forgiving...I don't know what I could say about that. Gives me some perspective on the subject, I suppose.

I liked that Jack was standing with Kurt and Finn when they told everyone about helping with Jean's funeral. It's a far cry from his usual behavior. Though I have to ask, are there going to be flashbacks in New York to show Jack and Dylan's scheme as it unfolds?

I look forward to reading the next chapter.

ZeroBen chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
Hahaha, I like how everyone's calling RvB parodies.

Anyway, really good chapter. Well written, and it was cool to see Jenn get the bulk of the screen time. One of the advantages to now having a second character in your arsenal is you can do that.

I wasn't expecting them to get back so soon, and I actually wasn't expecting Dylan to show up at Prom, either. But, I'm glad he did and that they're back together.

And I should say thanks, I had no clue what I was going to do with Mitchell for this episode, but him dancing with Quinn near the end gives me an idea.

You're cruising to the end, keep up the good work.
Soulless Warlock chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
Great chapter. I bet no one saw Dylan appearing on stage coming. I know I didn't. I thought he was gonna pull something out of the Say Anything...playbook. But, this was good too.

Jenn, much like Dylan, is one of those people that you learn something new about in every chapter. It keeps a certain character continuity that you started in the first chapter and that kind of consistency. Though, I was surprised that she took him back that quickly. Then again, a move like that can score major points.

Jack's invitation to Jenn was good too. Though, I'm not sure what was funnier, pondering whether or not he was a mutant or the Susan Sarandon thought. Though, I have to ask about the latter. Is it because Jack would just follow her around, quoting random lines from her movies? Or because he, like me, can't stand Susan Sarandon?

All and all, great chapter. I can't wait to see what's next.

ZeroBen chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
Lol, Stoplight.

Anyway, my favorite chapter. A lot happened here and it was all fun to read. From the coalition, to Jack and Jenn's conversation with Jack admitting his feelings about Rachel. To Dylan's personal struggles boiling over. I'm surprised about the break-up, shocked about Dylan possibly jumping ship to Vocal Adrenaline. But, I could see why he would, if he does, although I have to wonder where that leaves Jenn if he did join with Vocal Adrenaline.

I also like the little reference to Quitchell.

Looking forward to the Prom chapter.

Keep up the good work.
ZeroBen chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
Very good chapter, worthy of the actual episode in my opinion.

I think it's a good idea that you made Jenn be part of New Directions. She seems like a cool character, and what she said about her past fleshes her out nicely. It's good that there's more to her.

I liked Dylan's song, it really sums up the episode and what everyone's going through nicely.

Onto the next chapter...
Soulless Warlock chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
While I totally expected Dylan to confess that he was in love with Brittany, I did not expect him sleep with her. Now, by slept with her, do you mean what Will and April did or the full-on bow-chicka-wow-wow? I'm surprised if it's the latter because Dylan never struck me as the type. Though, he's alone with Brittany alone and...well, we all know how Brittany is.

Jack's confession was well done. And it's the truth. He refuses to be the Dr. Carl to Finn's Mr. Schue. I like that Jenn has figured him out so well, she must be good at reading people because she knew how to hit all of the buttons that could set him off.

Now, I'm curious as to what he and Jack are going to do once Jack finds out why Dylan is transferring.

I look forward to the next chapter and the the Gadget story.

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »