Reviews for He's Alive
Gone Rampant chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
Isnt it weird that Adam Lambert plays my OC Daniel, and here he is with Dylan...

If you want to use Daniel for Season 3 when it happens, go ahead!

Anyway, I enjoyed this story, a lot.
Gone Rampant chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
You like The Script AND Adele?

Can I have your adopted babies?

Yeah, Im loving this, and your take on Season 3 should be...

Interesting.
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
i really love your story. Im totally inlove with Dylan ahahaha. Good luck with your works!
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
Ukulele rocks! ahahaha im ukulele player myself ahahaha and guitar is awesome too! bass too ahahaha im i musician so it im so glad Dylan is so into instruments. i teach myself how to play too! ahahaha im so loving him right now. more Dyl/Britt please! o and more santana ahahaha i love her as much as i love britt! XD
ZeroBen chapter 23 . 5/29/2011
Bravo! Uh, people still say that, right?

You're welcome and you did good with Mitchell, I can't think of a single complaint. Feel free to use him whenever and however.

You crafted Dylan into a great character as well as Jenn. Which is no small feat considering she hasn't been around long. You turned them into two people that readers can like and want to know more about, and that's talent right there.

Great story.
ZeroBen chapter 22 . 5/29/2011
All good/great things must come to an end.

Good to see Jenn get a solo, and Dylan win with Vocal Adrenaline.

Your writing got better and better as the story progressed. You should be proud of yourself.

I'm actually kinda frustrated 'cause I'm already impatient for Season 3 to come so I can read more about these characters.

Always leave 'em wanting more, though.
ZeroBen chapter 21 . 5/26/2011
Jenn has really transitioned well into a member of New Directions. I liked the little bias comment from her Jack and Mitchell.

You wrote this chapter really well, and resolved a lot of what Dylan's been struggling with. And the best part, it tied in perfectly to what the real episode was about.

Cannot wait for the finale chapter.
ZeroBen chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
Hahaha, I like how everyone's calling RvB parodies.

Anyway, really good chapter. Well written, and it was cool to see Jenn get the bulk of the screen time. One of the advantages to now having a second character in your arsenal is you can do that.

I wasn't expecting them to get back so soon, and I actually wasn't expecting Dylan to show up at Prom, either. But, I'm glad he did and that they're back together.

And I should say thanks, I had no clue what I was going to do with Mitchell for this episode, but him dancing with Quinn near the end gives me an idea.

You're cruising to the end, keep up the good work.
ZeroBen chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
Lol, Stoplight.

Anyway, my favorite chapter. A lot happened here and it was all fun to read. From the coalition, to Jack and Jenn's conversation with Jack admitting his feelings about Rachel. To Dylan's personal struggles boiling over. I'm surprised about the break-up, shocked about Dylan possibly jumping ship to Vocal Adrenaline. But, I could see why he would, if he does, although I have to wonder where that leaves Jenn if he did join with Vocal Adrenaline.

I also like the little reference to Quitchell.

Looking forward to the Prom chapter.

Keep up the good work.
ZeroBen chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
Very good chapter, worthy of the actual episode in my opinion.

I think it's a good idea that you made Jenn be part of New Directions. She seems like a cool character, and what she said about her past fleshes her out nicely. It's good that there's more to her.

I liked Dylan's song, it really sums up the episode and what everyone's going through nicely.

Onto the next chapter...