Reviews for She Wants Revenge
kennth chapter 1 . 6/2
hello Tomwillisrulz, Iv read your last work Full Circle and love it. I cant wait to read more of this one
Gwen chapter 1 . 5/28
Hey! I just wanted tp let you know that I just couldn't get enough of Full Circle.. I know it's been a looooong time in a long time that you have updated, I was wondering if you still have any plans at all to continue this story? I mean it's great an all, most BelLice stories I've come across more often than not involve the same story line you'd think the next chapters are a no-brainer, but your version is a breath of fresh air.. It's the same characters but the story has changed a lot, but it's a great kind of change. It always kept me at the edge of my seat. I'm really hoping you're considering to continue this story. If not, then I'd sob in the corner and be all alone - kidding! On a serious note, I'll respect your decision.. I mean, it's been more then 5 years since you posted this and it would make perfect sense if you can't remember the storyline that you had in your head at that time.. So anywho, I love reading your story. It was familiar but unique at the same time.

All the best,
Gwen
dragonfire1994 chapter 1 . 1/19
Please finish your storys.
sara-nadia chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
please update
i love it
SelinaShadow chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I love it! I hope you continue it sometime!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
great story I cant wait to read the next chapter
milagglad chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Hey que te pasó con este fic.
alyinlg chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I finished reading Full Circle. Which was great :), and was so excited for the sequel but you only have one chapter up. You need to write more! It's too hood to stop now...
Chartreusemoose chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Love the prequel to this, blasted thru it and was beyond dismayed to see that this, the sequel, appears to have been abandoned. Please come back n write some more?
Jess chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Omg! Where's the rest of the story? I thought this was going to be complete. Now I'm going to have withdrawals fot the next week!
yoli1994 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
i like this history :) i hope the next chapter soon :P
Larom chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I'm sad to see that the sequel is dead :'( I'm half way through the prequel and I really love it. I hope you update this when you get the chance.
kira66 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
More?
Daeru chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I only just tea full circle and this story and I love it! I usually only read m or higher rated stories so I feel it's missing stud but it's great the way it is. It's been over a year so I hope everything is ok and that you pick up this story again.
robby chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wow the redhead ? It could very well be tuned same story same author.