Reviews for She Wants Revenge
SelinaShadow chapter 1 . 1/2
I love it! I hope you continue it sometime!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
great story I cant wait to read the next chapter
milagglad chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Hey que te pasó con este fic.
alyinlg chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I finished reading Full Circle. Which was great :), and was so excited for the sequel but you only have one chapter up. You need to write more! It's too hood to stop now...
Chartreusemoose chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Love the prequel to this, blasted thru it and was beyond dismayed to see that this, the sequel, appears to have been abandoned. Please come back n write some more?
Jess chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Omg! Where's the rest of the story? I thought this was going to be complete. Now I'm going to have withdrawals fot the next week!
yoli1994 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
i like this history :) i hope the next chapter soon :P
Larom chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I'm sad to see that the sequel is dead :'( I'm half way through the prequel and I really love it. I hope you update this when you get the chance.
kira66 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
More?
Daeru chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I only just tea full circle and this story and I love it! I usually only read m or higher rated stories so I feel it's missing stud but it's great the way it is. It's been over a year so I hope everything is ok and that you pick up this story again.
robby chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wow the redhead ? It could very well be tuned same story same author.
thatdamnyank chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
so its been over a year are u ever gonna get back to this story?
Random Peep chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Ahh! Loved it! Awesome job, and yes I loved the way you stared this off. Anyways can't wait to see what happens! P
kris0teena chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Just started reading this after I plowed through the first one in one go. I'm really interested in your vision of things. I hope you plan on coming back to this one because I love it.
Nenarae chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awesome first chapter! Keep up the good work! I'm excited to see how you handle Victoria & the the newborn army. I liked how you changed up the James incident in the first part of your series so I'm looking forward to seeing how the Vicky drama unravels! ;P