Reviews for The Tales Of The Lost Shinobi
chibi-Clar chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Reall cool!
I totally lov itachi going into kagomes world
It's usually the other way around!
im ur misconception chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
Okay i really liked your story. The plot, the twist, the growth of Itachi as a emotional Bad Ass to a semblance of a normal male with emotions and...hormones. Spelling errors and grammar mistakes aside, it is truly a good piece of work, I applaud your work, and hope that you continue on writing like this. You have now earned yourself a new stalker.. I mean Follower.
dxlmao chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
That last sentence. I almost cried.
Foofafie chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
well I'm looking forward to reading the alt ending _
phoenixyfriend chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
Hmm... enjoyable and intriguing, though there are a few things to note. At times, the characterizations, especially in Itachi's case, seems a little rushed. This is probably due to the fact that the story and plot as a whole move asst a faster pace than most fics.
no name chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Ah, a sweet nice...even though it somewhat leaves holes, like Inuyasha and Kikyo.
no name chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Oh, you placed this is Itachi/Kagome story; are you going to have a bittersweet ending where Itachi leaves for his home? (Of course, this question is rhetorical, but damn, I really want to know!)
no name chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Very nice. A warrior recognizing another.
no name chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Ah, ego.
no name chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Lol. I like your description of Inuyasha; a bowling ball? Hilarious.

Itachi always seemed like a darker (in appearance) and human version of Sesshoumaru. Both are honorable, ruthless, stoic, and (appear) emotionless. (There are other similarities and of course there are differences). Wonder how you'll make them react to each other?
no name chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
It'll be interesting how Itachi will adjust to this world.
no name chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Try to avoid changing tenses. For example: "His face an impassive mask of calm, though, if you knew how to read him just right, you'd have noticed the slight narrowing of his eyes, and known he was strained somehow."

You went from 'his' (talking about the character) to 'you' (talking about the reader). When you this you disrupt the flow of the narration.

Moving Itachi to another dimension is a nice twist. Usually it's Kagome going to Naruto-verse.
foxeatfox chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Good story but I'm disappointed that itachi never fought sesshomaru.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
This is the guest from the comment before,I was wondering if there was going to be a sequel or were you going to finsh this story.I've read it so many times I cant help tinking about how the next chapter or sequel will be.(Since I dont have an acount you can just call me MidnightTomboyKit or Tomboy for short)Thanks for readin my comment.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
The end of this chapter was so a great writer.I LOVE your story