Reviews for The Tales Of The Lost Shinobi
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 13 . 6/29
Please! You have to post it soon! I can't wait to read more of this! I love it!
mouseykitty chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
Is it just me or is Itachi nii chan getting more sarcastic?
saashi samy chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
i really like the couple

interesting story
ponypainter chapter 13 . 4/18/2016
Very nice, thank you!
chibi-Clar chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Yay!
Awesome!
Reall cool!
I totally lov itachi going into kagomes world
It's usually the other way around!
im ur misconception chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
Okay i really liked your story. The plot, the twist, the growth of Itachi as a emotional Bad Ass to a semblance of a normal male with emotions and...hormones. Spelling errors and grammar mistakes aside, it is truly a good piece of work, I applaud your work, and hope that you continue on writing like this. You have now earned yourself a new stalker.. I mean Follower.
dxlmao chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
That last sentence. I almost cried.
FooFaFie chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
well I'm looking forward to reading the alt ending _
phoenixyfriend chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
Hmm... enjoyable and intriguing, though there are a few things to note. At times, the characterizations, especially in Itachi's case, seems a little rushed. This is probably due to the fact that the story and plot as a whole move asst a faster pace than most fics.
no name chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Ah, a sweet ending...how nice...even though it somewhat leaves holes, like Inuyasha and Kikyo.
no name chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Oh, you placed this is Itachi/Kagome story; are you going to have a bittersweet ending where Itachi leaves for his home? (Of course, this question is rhetorical, but damn, I really want to know!)
no name chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Very nice. A warrior recognizing another.
no name chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Ah, ego.
no name chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Lol. I like your description of Inuyasha; a bowling ball? Hilarious.

Itachi always seemed like a darker (in appearance) and human version of Sesshoumaru. Both are honorable, ruthless, stoic, and (appear) emotionless. (There are other similarities and of course there are differences). Wonder how you'll make them react to each other?
no name chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
It'll be interesting how Itachi will adjust to this world.