Reviews for Ten Ways How Not to Get the Girl of Your Dreams
pleurocoelus chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
That was quite enjoyable.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
I've finally finished it! I think it took me longer to read this 10 chapter baby that the 50 chapter beast! But I'm glad I did finish it. I liked that it mirrored the full story in places, but it wasn't a complete copy, just reworded to fit pronouns.

I liked seeing the party from Sirius' perspective. That kiss at the end was very similar but very different for him than it was for her. They both knew they loved each other, but it was finally realized at that moment that their love was the forever kind.

Very Beautiful!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
This was heart wrenching! Poor Sirius!
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
YAY! She is officially his and they kissed that passionate kiss that Sirius has been waiting for all of this time! I am sooo happy that they got to the point where they both knew that they needed each other and that they were both ready to be with each other constantly all of the time!

Great story yet again!

Can't wait to read more!

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
OHEMGEE! Remember what I told you about making me feel all the emotions in the chapters? Well this one really hit home it was entirely of emotions and it was just amazing! I loved it! This one is my favorite chapter out of them all! Sirius pulls out in the end like he always does! Anyone who hasn't read your 'bound' series definately should! It was amazing and this makes complete sense, it makes sense in the parts that were kinda not there! I love it!

3 Kressie
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
this chapter was amazing! I think I would be quite mad if that was me but I don't think that I would have gone to the extent that she went to. I cannot wait to read more and kind of sad that there are only 2 chapters left. :(

3 Kressie
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Very good. I hope that things get better for Winnie as this is driving Sirius crazy ... I wonder who him and Mooney are going to speak to?

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Poor Sirius ... I hope they get betters soon. It is very good for him that he didn't laugh at her or make jokes at her! I am very proud of her for helping him, it is really what he needs most to make those nightmares go away! Great story again! Very strong words and emotions. I love reading your stories! I don't know what I am going to do once I have read them all and I await for you to post more ...

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
OHEMGEE. I cried at the end of this chapter! But you were true in your warning, things alwasy get twisted in your book but at least she knows now and I guess we will see what happens :) Although I am pretty sure I already know, I love this story, it makes things make sense and I think that because I know roughly what will happen it makes it easier, but this chapter was still very emotional :) 3

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Yay finally together at at last and Sirius was really going to keep the secret this time! Oh boy! What a slip! I cannot wait to continue to read on to see what happens in the next 6 days :) Hope nothing too bad ... or that he doesn't mess up!

Love

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Loved it although she still doesn't know that he is madly in love with her and not somebody else! Time to read on! Same ole' don't really know what to tell you that I haven't already told you many times about your great stories!

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Awww... no kissing for Sirius ... that sucks for him but probably a good thing also! I love how you have incorporated things from the "bound" books into here! I feel that it makes sense for some things that were left out about how they got together and if they dated or not! Once again your writing was very strong and well wrote! I makes me laugh inside how much trouble Black is having with this! :) Well on to the next chapter! 3
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Awwww pooor Sirius :) I love that you are doing it with him and Winnie as I think they would be the perfect ones to do this about. I love it! And of course Winnie knows how Sirius spells usually work out sometimes even when he tries to do them for the best of things ... Just sometimes things don't go Sirius' way. I am super excited for the next chapter and I cannot wait to read on! Hope you are having a good day and I will just keep reading

Kressie :)

(sorry my name on here is ... it used to be mine on HPFF too but I forgot the password to that one :) So I hope you will remember that this one is different but it is still me! Good ole' Kressie :) ))
MiaCara chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
I like this. I almost read it in between the chapter but decided to finish Bound first. I am going to read the next one once I am done with this one. I love this Sirius, funny charming and just a little bad. Anwen just seems to cry a little much. I didn't take her for such a crier but you know her better than I do. (he he he) I also love your version of Lily. I do hope that they find out what happened to Eva, but I guess she had to disappear if Moony and Tonks stand a chance (that is a couple I love).

~M
RiddikulusSnuffles chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
loved this short story so much!