Reviews for Letting The Cables Sleep
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
We should have seen more of Bobby forgiving Sam and Sam being upset about what Castiel told him on the show.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I needed this! A moment when Bobby let go of his inner fear and bitterness to process his feelings about RobboSam to finally reconnect with the real Sam - a Sam still struggling to get past a year of not being himself now. Great writing...loved it.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Hey Hon

just wanted to say thank you. It was ... just right.

hugs Shelley
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Eee! I loved that. It was the perfect amount of mushy, and quite plausible. Great job(:
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wonderful story.

You did a great job with Bobby's voice. "It's just been so damn hard to look at you and not see the cold, calculating bastard that you were for the past year, but it wasn't until I came back to get a pencil in here and saw you brooding and being all sullen that it finally hit home; You really are back, you really are the old Sam." That description is definitely our Sam.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Good story.
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
this is going to be very good ,,ive read about6 other storeies , chapters i mean but this is the first one i have liked tonight well enough to review. thanks
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I can't believe you wrote that so fast. It's perfect and exactly how I would expect both of their characters to handle the situation. You rock. I'm adding this to the Post Swan Song community.
casammy chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Really it is alone a question of time that bobby finishes for being calm when sam surrounds this one, bobby loves sammy as his own son,

Fodder that serious good if he was writing something brings over of cas saying to sam what it did when it was without soul, to my to deal, dean is not not happy at all with this and takes reason as that sam is going to try to remember everything and it to be dangerous for him, I am very troublesome for that cas fodder must not have said at all to sam, that the near time that dean should cross with cas dean goes to burn his winged ass with holy oil
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
wow it was a good one thanks
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I hope it's just like that! They do need to talk, bet the writer drag it on and on though...Argh!

Good writing! Thanks!

Melody
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This was perfect! I can so see Bobby not being able to stay made at Sam. Knowing how guilt ridden and dejected Sam feels, that would be the only way Bobby would tell him he forgives him. It's going to be hard and it will be interesting to see how they handle it in the show. But your version was Bobby in total character. Very good story. Thanks!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Thanks for this tag! I totally needed it after the ending of 'Like a Virgin'. Great job, especially with showing what Sam would have been feeling!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
i was really hoping to find a story like this and i am so glad that you wrote it! they need to make up, i get that Sam did try to kill bobby but he had no soul! though i do get why bobby isn't completely ok with Sam now, i really hope something like this happens in the show and soon. great job, i found it all very in character!