Reviews for Beyond the Emptiness
LadyBigoud chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
What a fantastic fic!

thanks
Feral21 chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
At the start thought it wasn't going to be that good but you got me into it with the 2nd chapter and I had to keep reading, it was really good I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.
CiaraMaria chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Any news on a sequal - I love this story...
DominusProvidebit chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
In a hurry again. I knew that Calnwould be a good daddy and he ing injuring was getting kicked in the dick. Haha. I really really likes this and Olivia sounded adorable! So cute so cute so cute! Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
1) He's gonna get himself SHOT! Oh no!

2) That was such a cute flashback. They are in LOVEEE!

3) I hope he knows what he is doing and i really hope that Olivia doesn't die n

4) I'm glad that Cal expressed his love for her before he ran forward.

5) but does that mean he's gonna die? Oh geez i might just hate you. Nah i couldnt hate you but I could be very angry with you. :)

DominusProvidebit chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
1) Thank GOD that stupid Nark is gone! I can't believe he cheated on her! What a jerk!

2) Gill wanted to ride with Cal. I don't think I need to say anything else. :D

3) they're gonna find the baby! I know it!

4) Go Cal for catching stupid Mark.

5) Love LOVE LOVE! this story. Thank you for writing.

DominusProvidebit chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
1) Stupid Cal! Stupid STUPID Cal! I hate my life!

2) Stupid Diane!

3) I feel so angry. Why the HELL would He give into her like that?

4) Does Mark know?

5) I love this story but I am getting very angry with it. Everyone is so stupid.

DominusProvidebit chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
1) Sorry about the shitty review last chapter. I was in a hurry!

2) Holy. Freaking. Crap. Olivia is CALS kid? I know I should be but I am totally ecstatic nwhTa gonna happen? The second you said Cal thougtthe kid looked familiar I KNEW that something like this would happen!

3) I'm glad she told him.

4) Cals gonna get in a fight with Mark and end up yelling "Olivia is not even your kid!" and then everything will fall apart.

5) to the next chapter! I'm totally zipping through all of your stories!

DominusProvidebit chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
1) I freaking LOvE Cal and his insensitive nosiness!

2) good stuff!
DominusProvidebit chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
1) Why the hell is Gillian in charleston?

2) and she has a kid...?

3) and a HUSBAND?

4) This is certainly NOT acceptable!

5) so I guess well have to wait and see what Cal does and hopefully shell let him help and he must have done something wrong because if she just felt like leavin then they could call eachother every day. Stupid Cal

vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that the fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled. Show fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans.

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only less than 10 days left til poll closes.
Rugbygirrl chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
I liked the ending too. No need to rush into something with trust issues. Although you could probably take care of that with a follow-up story (hint, hint)!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
Yes definitely they have a lot to work on. So sweet that Olivia loves cal. His quick and simple answer to gillians question. I am her father. You just know that cal is going to be the best dad ever to his kids. Cal has got to earn the trust back because trust is earnt and not given. I think you could write a really interesting sequel to this story. Thanks for all your hard work and for sharing.
jk chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
oh how i loved this story. so well written and very enjoyable. i would love to see a follow up if possible :)
StepFurther chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
it's one of the best fics of yours! i realy, really LOVED it! and the end is just amazing!