Reviews for Nothing Changes Unless Next A Nightmare
That was a wonderful story! Using a continuation of the 100th episode dream was pure genius! It would have been a satisfying way to go full circle with B&B. Thanks, I needed that!
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 7/6
Well, you've done it again. I was scared to read this one at first, but I'm glad I did. This was amazing! And you gave me my B&B togetherness ending that I crave. I see you haven't written in a while. I know I did survive the Hannah debacle, as well as a few more in the Bones TV world since then. However, I'm still a hardcore shipper. I love this show & these characters. I'll be a loyal viewer & shipper til the end, & then thank God for DVDs, Netflix, & FF, so that I can continue satisfy my Bones fix when the show ends. Yours are stories that I will read again & again. Thanks for sharing.
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 7/5
Damn that woman! Don't answer it!
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 7/5
Poor Booth. Such a struggle after these brain surgeries. Sweet's advise lat time didn't help. Let's see if it does this time. I hate that Brennan didn't visit. On the show, I couldn't believe that they had her leave to Guatemala during his recovery. That was not true to character.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 7/5
Wow, the same dream? Interesting. I don't believe that Angela would share Brennan's conversation with Cam, however, in this instance, I'm glad she did.
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 7/5
End of coma dream #2? That was a horrible ending. Not my AU fave couple? Girl, I'm so glad this is complete. Reading on.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 7/5
This is so promising. Kissing, embracing, apologizing. About time:) broad sky did bring them together on the show? In a sad perverse way.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 7/5
Wow, intense & interesting.
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 7/5
Wow, I'm on the edge of my seat here! I'm so glad this story is complete so I can read on. This would have been a nasty cliffy.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 7/5
Yes! Let's get things back on track. New life, new memories.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 7/5
Still unsettling. He says she knew him better than he knew himself. I believe that worked both ways.
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 7/5
Well, even the AU is harsh. Brennan...true to character. Booth, not so much? Possibly...due to losing not only his child, but his wife as well. I could see that. And like you, I loved this episode.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 7/5
This one may be a little too angsty for me. Not only is there the interference of Hannah, but now a potential one with Brennan as well? Might be too much for this hardcore B&B shipper? I'm all about B&B togetherness. I can take a little angst, as long as they end up together.
jneakins chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
I must have reread this story a hundred times... Still sooooo good! I seriously love the angst. Thanks!
morgan-va chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
Read the entire story today, as i was in search of some angsty fan fiction. I was not sure if I'd like it after chapter 2. But I am glad I continued reading it. I don't always give AU stories a chance. It was an interesting twist, and I found myself caught up in it. Nice job.

I especially liked this line from one of the chapters by Sweets. That is how I always felt.

"You were surrogates for each other before you went away. When you came back you no longer needed a surrogate, but she still did. That had to affect Brennan, and it had to affect your actions toward her."