Reviews for Nothing Changes Unless Next A Nightmare
jneakins chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
I must have reread this story a hundred times... Still sooooo good! I seriously love the angst. Thanks!
morgan-va chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
Read the entire story today, as i was in search of some angsty fan fiction. I was not sure if I'd like it after chapter 2. But I am glad I continued reading it. I don't always give AU stories a chance. It was an interesting twist, and I found myself caught up in it. Nice job.

I especially liked this line from one of the chapters by Sweets. That is how I always felt.

"You were surrogates for each other before you went away. When you came back you no longer needed a surrogate, but she still did. That had to affect Brennan, and it had to affect your actions toward her."
NoraBolt chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
I couldn't bring myself to read this fic back when it was written only because I had more than my fill of angst with season 6 as it aired. I'm so glad I came across it again, though. It is absolutely amazing (as I've found, most all of your stories tend to be.) I think my favorite thing about it is that we get to experience Booth and Brennan resolving their differences not once, but twice...talking things through, not assuming, acting like real grown-ups. Wow.

favorite lines:

"If you are trying to make me jealous, you have succeeded."

"What is your plan?"

"To be honest and fair and to try to atone for my … mistakes."

and

"So you didn't go to him ... you didn't ... I have no right to ask."

"You do and I didn't."

The way you paralleled the dream to their season six "relationship" (or lack thereof) was amazing (yeah, I know I already used that adjective...what can I say...Bunsen Jude made me smile amidst all of the Hannah angst.)
pnwer chapter 13 . 1/14/2012
This was excellent and very creative!
anonymous.individual chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
I loved it. :)

I don't really know what else to write... I thought the dream was brilliant. And utterly loved the links between the dream and reality.
iamwriter chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
sweets is a smart 12 year old!
iamwriter chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
rule number 1 in gossip: look around before starting gossip!
iamwriter chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
trampy barbie is not going to like that Mr and Mrs B are back on!
iamwriter chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
oh crap.
iamwriter chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
so glad this story was recommended, It is great. It is so well written, as all your stories are. I too loved this epi, I am loving your take on it.
RositaLG chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
"At least your wife had the sense God gave a goat..." That is a Caroline line if I ever heard one.
RositaLG chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Interesting twist...I'm glad this is completed!

Also:

"Your lover?" "The bank." "Like I said." I loved that banter. So good.
RositaLG chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Oh, I am loving the premise of this story. A lot. Will keep reading...
RositaLG chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I just found this story, but I loved these lines the best:

"Or were they just two people who had intimate knowledge of each other with a mountain of unsaid things left between them?"

"What Brennan was not telling Hannah could fill a book."

The first because it was SO descriptive of the nature of their partnership this season and the second because I liked Hannah being out of the loop. How do you fill someone in on B&B's history, all the unsaid drama and chemistry? You can't. Better for her to just be in the dark.
daffodil101 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
omg. I just discovered this story, and it's almost midnight, so i have to wrench myself away. This story is totally awesome! I fall into the camp of those who decidedly love TEitB, though I didn't become a Bones fan until the 4th season so i guess I haven't been waiting as long. Your twist on things is incredible, I love your re-working of Hodgins'-slash-Brennan's monologue. And I agree, the bit about the storm breaking, which confused me at the time makes perfect sense now in light of season 5 and 6 so-far. We all know they'll weather the storm :op ... eventually. Yeah, so I'm gonna go to bed, and be back to read tomorrow. thumbs up dude :o)