Reviews for But Who IS He?
Calliope Kvasnir chapter 13 . 9/20
Lovely story! Third time reading and still can't get enough! Especially love everything you've done to Anderson, the prick.
Please keep up the good work!
It's not just 'plain old fashioned vasovagal syncopy'. My brother has it, and it's a recurring thing where your brain thinks you are dying, so it shuts down in the form of a faint. It's not just faint and be done with it, you can stop breathing and such. Otherwise, I find your fic very interesting and entertaining :)
falconer54 chapter 8 . 9/4
Even if Anderson was wrong, I think that scenario would make a nice one shot.
More? It's been a long time?
Cliff hanger! Noooooooooo!
This is awesome! More please!
Dashusi4ka chapter 13 . 6/7
Mmm, outsider pov and bamf!John - my absolute favorite! Let's go see if you have anything else as interesting as this..
RoseJustice chapter 13 . 5/14
Yes. J.I.M. Jim. Jim Moriarty. Got it immediately. Lol!
Apfane Chan chapter 13 . 4/21
oh Jim, yes yes it is nearly that time, yipee... I really love that story, really. And that vomit on Anderson's shoes? precious, yes Sherlock is quiet right on this deserving some photos.
by the way, as a French, don't get between me and my strong black coffee or you'll get burned. So I get it, and tea is good too, but not good enough at 6 AM.
Wintr chapter 6 . 4/17
"Wouldn'tve" is actually spelled "Wouldn't've."
Canadian lamp chapter 13 . 4/11
I love this story so much im sad there isnt more yet, thank you so much for writing it, it truly has been a joy to read.
Samuisan chapter 13 . 3/30
I love this. Portraying Sherlock and John so perfectly from an outsider's perspective crafted into an art. Brilliant.
josecullenforever chapter 13 . 2/14
update please! you can't leave the story like this :(
Damn...why did this have to be a great story... Any possibility of you finishing it?
Sakihinata chapter 13 . 12/9/2015