Reviews for But Who IS He?
mynekoheart chapter 11 . 11/1/2021
I have always love their banters, good job
mynekoheart chapter 5 . 11/1/2021
In my opinion you did right on Anderson Voice
Loving the chapter
Tenuity chapter 13 . 10/29/2021
the image of lestrade patting sherlock's head and telling him he's a good boy will never ever leave my head. thanks for that.

wonderful story by the way. and oh god you drink that much tea? atrocious
Perfectly Normal Otaku chapter 13 . 6/4/2021
It's always good to see the friendship between Sherlock and John from others' POV. I literally giggled at Greg's and Anderson's narratives so often. And I absolutely love how you described John.
I'm glad I came across the fic. I really enjoyed this and it would be great if you finish this someday. Anyway, thank you for sharing!
TwilightGlow3 chapter 13 . 5/17/2021
Sad to know this probably will never update, but it was very fun to read! Getting a closer look at John was really cool, and this was super well written. I just got into Sherlock really recently, so I know all the fanfics will be old and probably abandoned, but I intend to look through the ruins regardless!
Jawn Sevvy and Loki chapter 13 . 4/26/2021
*hugs Jawn* *hugs Lestrade also very tightly* *looks at Sherlock suspiciously*pls be nice to my babies
Jawn Sevvy and Loki chapter 12 . 4/26/2021
Moutsache Mycroft-let me know when you have one PLEASE
(I have some art skills myself,but hell Mark Gatiss is just-too hard)
Jawn Sevvy and Loki chapter 11 . 4/26/2021
I just looove Jawn's line "This is must be some previously unknown use of the word 'borrow' that only makes sense if you're a Holmes.'
Jawn Sevvy and Loki chapter 9 . 4/26/2021
Comon Lestrade with John Sherlock had really improved something hadn't he
But he is not a wizard either suddenly turning Sherlock into a nice caring normal person
Jawn Sevvy and Loki chapter 8 . 4/26/2021
*GASP* *sees the notes* *dissapointed*
From the moment I saw the 'umbrella' I KNEW it was Mycroft
Mycroft's nickname is like umbrella mycroft cake holmes
Jawn Sevvy and Loki chapter 7 . 4/26/2021
Yes of course Lestrade has his own ways to manipluate Sherlock-else why would Sherlock be following him?
Jawn Sevvy and Loki chapter 5 . 4/26/2021
AWWWWWW YIIISSS papa Lestrade you tell them!
Anderson
I hate you :)
Jawn Sevvy and Loki chapter 4 . 4/26/2021
Daaaaaaaang I can't believe Sherlock just admitted his crush to papa Lestrade
But again,he is his dad so...
Jawn Sevvy and Loki chapter 3 . 4/26/2021
btw Anderson's first name is Philip.
Jawn Sevvy and Loki chapter 1 . 4/26/2021
I've read a lot of fanfictions in which I can sum up how I feel about Greg in one scentence:
Poor Lestrade