Reviews for But Who IS He?
Janara chapter 1 . 5/3
I love this fic. Just starting to re-read it for the tenth or so time. Hope you will find time and insporation to update it soon.
FotoDi chapter 13 . 4/13
This is very clever! You write the fifferent character "Voices" very well. Your details & deductions are very Sherlockian, too. Well done!

Character Question: Why do the best coppers and inspectors respect Lestrade so much? Why does Greg let his officers insult Sherlock by calling him a "freak", (etc)? It's neither professional behavior nor productive to the resolution of the case, considering Lestrade had been the official who invited Sherlock to consult on the case (however unofficially Dherlock's contributions are documented). Also, why does Lestrade let Sherlock go off on "deductive riffs" against his team if it just ratchets up the tension? I am surprised that 'Captain John Watson, M.D.' does not call Lestrade on the carpet for his poor, unprofessional leadership skills. Just an observation...
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 13 . 3/17
Amazing chapter! I love it and I can't wait to read more? Please update whenever you can! :D
duorock chapter 3 . 3/12
one of my favourite chapters...there is much less focus on watson and his army history in thenovels...so it is a refreshing change...
FudoTwin17 chapter 13 . 2/26
This is incredible! I adore it! Update ASAP!
m chapter 13 . 2/23
I need more! Keep up the good work!
softballaddict11 chapter 13 . 1/8
OMG, Twinnings rocks! I drink probably three cups a day? And I'm a teenage girl living in remote Michigan! It's the bomb! Love the story!
LadyOfBirds chapter 13 . 1/1
*Squeals* Awww it's John I love John. This sounds like it might be a slashfic.. But I don't think it is. Aahqhwwwwwwdbsa it's awesome I love you and your story and your everything
slightly twisted chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
More please!
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
UPDATEUPDAEUPDATE! Please!?
You Left it at a Perfectly awful cliffhanger!
DoctorPhoenix007 chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
If it were wrong for you to feel the urge to draw this comic strip, would it theoretically be wrong of me to want to read said comic strip? Cause I actually really want to do that now... (ok, I also want you to finish this FanFiction... so please do one or the other or both... just do something?! I've read the existing chapters like five times and I'm turning circles, trying to catch my tail...)
I'd love some kind of news any way (be it the comic strip, a new chapter or generally just killing all your stories... idk, idc... I want you to reappear!
Greeting, salutations and gratulations (it is christmas in two days)
-Dr. Phoenix
becgate chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Are you still out there? Pleeease continue this story! ! It's so awesome and well written ! ! We don't care it's been a long time, just please continue it! !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
""No; I can tell from his fingernails."

"His fingernails?" The doctor asked curiously"

John's a doctor - he would know that.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Wish you would come back to this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
You do a fantastic job with this fanfiction, i know life would be busy for you.