Reviews for But Who IS He?
DizziZilla chapter 8 . 9/3
Please draw that comic strip! (Or, have you drawn it? Where?) It would be awesome!
DizziZilla chapter 7 . 9/3
I love the backstory for John!
Should I just assume this is abandoned?
Madkatt chapter 13 . 8/28
Oh Oh why have you not continued this fantastic Fic? I Love the different Points of view and how you portrayed John and Sherlock :)
Bro chapter 13 . 8/20
That story was actually amazing. Seriously dude! Awesome.
dawnhallj chapter 13 . 7/26
Twinings has some good herbal infusions, but I like Celestial Seasonings better. More variety. I have religious dietary restrictions, and tea made from actual tea leaves is one of them. Which is unfortunate, because having a small tea party every once in while is my guilty pleasure. It is also unfortunate that in the USA tea parties are viewed as something that little girls pretending to be Disney princesses do, which is why my personal parties are a guilty pleasure as it is seen as childish wish to "play pretend" by most of my peers. Oh well. At least one part of world understands my love of tea.
TBGWNMHGB chapter 8 . 7/16
This is hilarious! I can see Mycroft having so much fun doing this...
Mzzmarie chapter 11 . 7/14
Absolutely LOVELY
LBH-don't give up chapter 13 . 7/7
Amazing story. Please continoue it. It is beautiful.
Dawnmoon76 chapter 3 . 5/22
Oh man, this was great! But what really made it better was the ad that's at the bottom here next to the review box. "Heal Your Shoulder Pain:What you must know before attempting to heal your shoulder pain" Not the first time this has happened to me either, it's weird how sometimes the ad lines up with what I'm reading.
Anyway, on to the next chapter!
Lucy Gaol chapter 13 . 2/25
haha great story
Aelaer chapter 1 . 2/23
Do you ever plan on continuing this?
Jaidus chapter 13 . 2/12
I switch between PG Tips and Tetley myself. Always found Yorkshire tea abit too 'hard' tasting. Leaves my tongue feeling fuzzy.

Excellent story, loving the character interaction. Shame it's been a while since you updated but I hope its not anything bad thats had you stop.
tresta chapter 8 . 1/23
I actually thought he meant Prince a hardy too- though of course he meant Sherlock, who serves England with his gifts. I don't know how you could make it clearer that Sherlock was the man in question- unless Mycroft makes some reference to the offensive appellation "Freak"? I think Mycroft would take great offense to his baby brother being called a freak by
anyone, even though he probably taught Sherlock as a child not to be hurt by such taunts, Mycroft would hate it.

Although- would it serve Mycroft to let Anderson assume it was Prince Harry? Not sure. But if you were going for the reader recognizing he meant Sherlock, not Harry, it wasn't clear to me from the story.

Still loving it, especially Mycroft having one of his "little chats" with Phillip Anderson! I can totally believe he did- John comes to matter to Mycroft quite a bit, if only for the care John takes of Sherlock.
100% believe able! My new head canon! It absolutely happens that way!

I loved this
"You *touched* John's *shoulder*?"

Four little words... How DARE you Anderson! Idiot! I dare say he *grabbed* Johns shoulder, based on the damage. :-(

Also, we now know Andersons name is Phillip, I'd you ever got the urge to Ho back and change.

Love this! Any chance you'll write more for Sherlock someday?