Reviews for But Who IS He?
MyRebelWithin chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I love your writing. This is my favorite Sherlock story. Please continue it. Please! Cannot wait for another chapter. Update soon.

PEACE&LOVE
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Please keep going!
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Oh, big words! And I even understood a couple! I'm liking this - everyone's in character and *hilarious*! Can't wait to read more!
LuffyMarra chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I liked the POV change, and Sally really could do better. Great Job. Can't wait for the next chapter.
bunbun chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Very nice. I have a weakness for stories that spotlight John's character, as well as ones from Lestrade's POV.

Its a treat to read the other characters slowly realize that John's a stealth BAMF.

Looking forward to seeing this story progress. Good Luck!
PB Headless chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Excellent, great writing style for TV series, I could see it all flashing before my eyes. Perfectly in character, perfect comedic timing...

Instant favourite! I look forward to more.
sakura-chan2222 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
!This is completely brilliant! So well done! *faints from the awesome overload*
starting anew chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
ASDFGHKLL JFISDU JFL SOKID JFSahhhk jfsild flOo hMY GOODNWESS ME OH MY GOSH! WHAT IS THIS FRESH PERFECTION? JUST JUST JUST... NRGHH. THIS. WAS. BLOODY. FANTASTIC.
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is awesome! I love the POV and all of the John and Sherlock interaction!

Kirby
Gen chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I really loved this- your deductions were great, very believable and clever, and Lestrade's commentary throughout the chapter was brilliant, really gave a new interesting perspective to everything. You also wrote all the characters perfectly, not OOC at all! I'm so happy this is going to be continued, I can't wait :)
Koby J chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
YES! I'm so ecstatic that you're continuing this! Please make it an actual case fic, that would be amazing :)

The characters are done really well, no one is OOC at all. I like that you had Lestrades thoughts throughout the story as well.

Update soon!
misslike chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Ooh, excited!

I enjoyed that very much :) I think the deductions are entirely believable, no worries on that score :) I like the way you characterise the relationship between Sherlock and Anderson as well, they are clearly the best of enemies ;D

I wait in anticipation of chapter 2 ;)
Nina chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
An interesting start and Promising premise. Hope to see more in this vein.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I like it so far. Could be very interesting to see if John can keep the peace somewhat. Update soon.
Jason Layton chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That is so cool!

Very well written!

I always think Greg Lestrade because of Detective Gregson from the canon, but actually Gavin makes me think Gavin Troy from Midsommer. Fine by me I can live with that! :)

Jas xx