Reviews for Moving On
Cloongarvin chapter 16 . 8/4
This was a really engaging story. It was complex, emotionally satisfying, and tied together several threads, even from other stories told by this author. Thanks to the author for sharing it so that we can all read it later.
mom8828 chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
Very good story! And THIS was really a STORY. . .not just sex held together with a lot of words forming a flimsy plot. Good Job. And this truly held my interest, as once I started reading, I just HAD to finish the story. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the rest of us.

Make-War-Not-Love chapter 16 . 11/14/2011
A very well thought out and written story. Great job.
Anderida chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
Really well-crafted story. Loved it! Looking forward to a sequel. :)
hannahncakes chapter 16 . 2/23/2011
Awww! Amazing story & such a brilliant ending. Can't wait for the follow up :) Thanks so much for writing this!
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Was a very good read, plus Andrew dying of fright...all I can picture is him tied up in a dark room with a high pitched shrill scream that lasts a solid minute. Priceless mate, cheers!
dimensioner chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Andrew dying from a heart attack? Great idea, really, I find it fitting!

I would have prefered a harder way for Giles though, I think he got away to easy with the Guardian telling him...I wanted BUffy to have a thorough confrontation with him.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed this story, and, speaking of Joy - wonderful name for Buffy's and Spike's child!

Curious for more of your work!
hannahncakes chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
wow... Amaaaaaaaaaaazing! I loved the whole Buffy/Spike claiming scene it was beautifully done & very emotional. So many twists & turns in this I can't believe it. Great job!
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
Splendid! I see Dawn walking in on post coutus on slayer and vampire didnt send her running.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
Guessing Andrew or Giles came ah knocking aye?
dimensioner chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
Oh my, is that Andrew in the icehouse? I'm dying from curiosity, update soon please. WOnderful talk between Spike and Buffy, hope there will be more, you're describing them really great!
hulettwyo chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
Way to go Jennifer Anne! That's so cool. And baby sleeping on Buffy. Way too cute!

Andrew's coming to town, so maybe Spike will get to kill him after all. (Rubbing hands together evilly.) I sure hope so.

Great chapter! Eagerly awaiting the next!
hannahncakes chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
this story has seriously brightened up my otherwise horribly dull day today. Wonderful part really made me smile. Glad you didn't go all evil on us and kill them all off! hehe
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
Andrew is gonna get punched in the face...alot. First by Spike, then Robert, then Buffy, then Dawn, Robert again, Buffy once more, dawn with the junk punt, then Spike returns to repeatidly stomp Andrews testicles while Robert plays "Stomp'em in da nutz" and sips a warm ale in the background.
dimensioner chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
Oh, that last part in Andrew slang was hillarious! I think you'll get his character just right! Slayer zero! Brilliant!

Please continue updating so regularilly!