Reviews for Embrace
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That was such a great episode. I know Dean felt overwhelmed to finally get his brother back.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Best Winchester hug ever! I love how you gave us a bit of insight into what Dean was probably feeling (Jensens' face sure showed all of those emotions) Great job my friend!
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Eeeeee! (: (:

That wasn't much of a review, but that's how it made me feel. (:
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
You did a wonderful job of writing Dean's thoughts.

I'm so glad the show finally gave us the hug that has been missing this season.

I loved Dean's thoughts when Sam hugged him. 'Emotions. Raw, pure, and powerful. And Dean feels his brother cling to him as if he is the last lifeboat on a sinking ship.'

Excellent ending. ' the two brothers remain locked in a bear hug of the chick-flickiest kind, the realization seeps in and hits him like the proverbial tonne of bricks.

This is real. His brother is here. Sam is back.'

Thanks for the smile and sharing your story with us.
gr8read chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Very very nice. Just saw the episode tonight, albeit I fast forwarded through it. That hug was great, and I like how you wrote this.

Nice job.

Take Care.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
OMG... . LOVE IT... .
iameverything chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
this is exaclty what i was looking for after last nights episode! i cried when Sam and Dean hugged. :)
Zinfer chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awwwww yay! I watched that clip but I've yet to watch the episode. I'm soooo friggin happy Sam is back. Awesome take on the scene
casammy chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Siiiii giving jumps of emotion! Still I am crying whenever I remember the awaited embrace between dean and sam, love the brotherly moments! WELCOME TO HOME SAMMY!hug supernatual!
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2011

It was awesome, good was'nt it! :)

fanotheboyz chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
YEAH! I want to stand up and cheer for them! Great job on the 'from the inside' version! I loved the episode, but it left it a little short, I think. I like your version better.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I loved that hug in 'Like A Virgin'. The hug in the season premiere felt forced on Sam's side as if he was just doing what he was suppossed to in that situation.

The hug from last night's episode felt similar to the hug in 'Lazarus Rising'.

Nice story