Reviews for Prom Night: An XMen Evolution Musical
black sweet-chan chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
i love it! can u plizz up date as soon as u can! i kno dat its hard to find time but PILZZZZZ!
rosalinda pink chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
I luv it but please add more
Raven34link chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
thats so typical of Logan not to 'get it'
Stormysongbird chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
That's fine with the update! I always have the "as long as it comes out" belief. I also just started a new job so I know how that is. For anyone who was wondering that song is by the very talented ani difranco. Any other songs you need you know how to find me. And to conclude: Logan is an idiot.

New Dawn Rising chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
No, that would be typical Logan. You know he so totally gets it, but is too stubborn to actually admit it. xD
Dustydarkangel chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
Hey it's okay. I just love it that you actually updated. Thanks so much for doing that. And it was kinda funny so kudos for you. Hope you update soon. Bye
Raven34link chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
yay shes going to dance with him
New Dawn Rising chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
Only thing I could find was a couple of places where you missed words "Kitty stood in front of "her"...

Then there was "...throwing up 'here' (instead of her) hand..." and later, "...I'm not going to go in there and dance with 'you' (instead of your) date."

I think that's all I found...I'm a bit of a 'grammar/spelling cop' myself, lol.

My all-time favorite song right now is "Lay My Burdens", by Disciple and all-time favorite love song is a toss-up between "My Love", by Whitecross and "A Little More", by Skillet.
Stormysongbird chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Very cool I actually haven't heard of any of the songs you've mentioned, may be time to expand the horizons. Aw thank you, first time I've been told I have "powers of awesomeness" I kind of like it!

Incidentally what did you think of Die For You

Raven34link chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
awesome
Raven34link chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
i don't know what it is but plan B sounds interesting
Raven34link chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
*gasp* Remy how could you

i wounder if Lance will ask Rogue
New Dawn Rising chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Yes, I'm still reading it. :) Ahh, so the two 'titans' begin to clash. ;)
Stormysongbird chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
I just found this story and with it being prom season now thought it was good. I can help with the Rolo. What kind of mood were you trying to set? Let me know and I think I can find something.

New Dawn Rising chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Ooh, I know what it's like to lose your computer. It sucks!

Anyway, happy belated birthday. Is it a Windows phone that you're getting? I'm thinking of getting one, when I can upgrade. Either that or a Droid, I don't know yet.

Those two southerners are so horribly stubborn! Time for plan B. I can't wait to see what that is. (rubs hands together wickedly)