Reviews for Wishing Won't Change
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is heartbreaking.
Dr.B chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I just want to thank you for writing and posting your stories on this website. You really are a very talented writer and I am honored to be able to read your work (this story and all the others I have not reviewed). Thank you!
Nerissa1243 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Amazing, perfect, but so sad! I honestly cried when Blair was dying! That was so beautiful and so so so sad. You are a fabulous writer, thank you so much!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oh gawd. That reduced me to tears. The end was so tragically bittersweet and I just couldn't help the tears that came. So so sad yet with a note of hope. I loved it.
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
If I could summarise this fic, I would say you just backhanded Stephanie Savage across the face, kicked Josh Schwartz in the gonads and yelled, 'all the writers rooting for Chair, with me!' before running for the hills to form a secret resistance. I'm joining, BTW.

I know this is a tragedy - I know it is. But you know what? It doesn't feel that way to me. It's not that Blair can't be dead because Chuck's still alive, or that it's unfeasible that Blair would ever let herself die; it's that she is so alive in every word anyone says, and the fact that Chuck's not smashed into little pieces means that she's alive for him too. Of course she would choose Nate to spite him, and of course only one of her children would be his (I'm just surprised she didn't have quintuplets who all drank scotch and smirked from age three). And the way she went...oh, who could deny Blair Waldorf had class? She and Chuck basically quoted their whole lives back and forth at each other - what in the world could Nate have to say to her after that? It's the proof of the Chair lovers pudding, of course (if you'll pardon my British phraseology): pre-mortem, post-mortem and post-coitum, C and B are so endgame that everything else verges on heretical.

Hmmm, I may be writing somewhat of a 'response' to this. I was at a wedding on Saturday and, as ever, when they got to the 'know of any lawful impediment' bit, I wondered if anybody would speak up. So, I don't know...what if a certain Basshat does (I am SO writing that now. I even have a colour scheme picked out)?

You are, as ever, a goddess extraordinaire. I am so sick and writing this from bed right now, but I think the Chair infusion may have done me more good than all those pills (yeuch). Now go write something fluffy for all our sakes, before we arrive on your doorstep in floods of tears, demanding to know how you could do such a thing to the Headband-Bowtie Alliance.
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
hi,

okay... l like this raw and dark story, but it was also light with nice moments...

must say l had to concentrate with the change of storylines l had to re read to understand who was who... but it still was a great story and l think it could of gone a little longer with nates reaction to chuck and blair and the child...or other interaction with blair and chuck and the accident...

this story had great potential to be a even better story with extra details...it would of been epic...

however it was a great story and left me feeling as l was living that moment with themmmmmm...

keep up the writing as l always enjoy your stories

liz
poppy72 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I absolutely adore your writing/story lines! You make them seem so real and always want we wanting more. Please update! this story looks really good
TriGemini chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
WOW! This was incredieble to read. Sad but still very good.

In the end, enjoyed it, a lot.
svenjen chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
What an awesome story... but soooo sad, too! Well done!
3venst4r chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I really liked it. It just had the right amount of nuances that made me feel for each character. I really felt bad about what happened to Blair and for each people she left behind. But you can still feel the love. Thanks!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow that was really sad, but beautifully written. I like how you went through and had the two children, and still had the friendship with Nate and Chuck there. The Chuck and Blair part at the car accident and then at the end were quite beautifully done, and very sad.