Reviews for H2Oh, No
pythagorus-the theorem chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
cool fic, I thought you really cptured the classic stlye of the series in your dialog. LONG LIVE THE SWAT KATS!
Ghostkid33 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
WHOA! This is five-star excellent! If the SWAT Kats series become renewed, you should send this story to the writers! Two thumbs up!
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Awesome! I have to agree with everything everbody else said about this, your stories are a real peics of work, in the good way.
WonderGal101 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
THIS STORY WAS TOTALLY WICKED! Congrats on the story plot and skill. If you can find a way to send it to Lance Falk, this story can fit as an actual episode! The only necessary adjustments is to adjust your writing format, but other than that, this was great!
Ocean Railroader chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Good job with Dr Viper this would have made a very good eposide
lollie chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I really like how you're able to make your stories seem like the real thing. Don't stop writing them please.
Spawn Guy chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Amazing. Just like watching an episode of the show, right down to the title. The best part has to be the conversation at the end, it's short but at the same time a great example of the friend ship betwenn Chance and jake. Great work.
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Great story_
Josie Okami chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
All that insanity and destruction, yet I've never seen an episode where some of the kats in the city moved the hell away from there. You'd think some would eventually get fed up with all the attempted city-wide devastations. (Refering to the last line of the story).

Anyway, that was really good, funny, and exciting. But mostly exciting. So hooray for you.
Snickerer chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Hey, wow! I once saw some of your stuff at the Sway Kat fanfic archive and remember thinking you were one of the best authors there! It's great to see your stuff here, where I can actually leave reviews! -

Seriously, you are one of the few authors who has good writing mechanics, the ability to tell a story, decent plots, and best of all the ability to make it so true to the characters and the world you could see it actually happeneing in canon! Authors like you are what make reading fanfic worthwhile *grins*
Snickerer chapter 1 . 4/26/2005

Anna-mathe chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
I like it! Of course, I like them all. :) Great job!
Rayene Entei chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
I loved it. Just beautiful! Exciting to the very end! And you came up with a very interesting solution to the problem. I like the way the guys keep playing tricks on each other in the beginning. Very nice! 5 billion stars!***************( you get the idea)
Skylark2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
How in hell do you do that? Great little problem you thought up...a city sinking? Sheesh...I would never have thought of that one. I would give you criticism, but there's none to give! anyway, keep it up...and great job!
Skylark2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
Terrific. Need I say more?