Reviews for Lunar Soul
LaverylK chapter 40 . 3/12
It's over. My life is over. I had second thoughts about this story cause I didn't really like Bella as a werewolf but after I kept reading I got hooked. And Bella was a total badass. And Alice. Gosh. She was just too perfect. I really liked how Charlie can cook cause in other stories, he can't really do that. I like how Edward and Jacob were paired off cause they're both douche bags to me. So it was perfect. I especially loved Leah and Angela. They're so cute together. Over all this story was good for me. I feel like I changed because of this. I love your writing also. Till next time.
LaverylK chapter 39 . 3/12
So I'm sitting g in the ride reading and on the verge of crying. I can't believe Renee is gone. My mom is looking at me weird and I can't help it. I'm really close to crying. Micah was a total jerk and he got what he deserved. I can't believe it's ending though. This story was way to good.
LaverylK chapter 38 . 3/12
I second.? Nooooo
LaverylK chapter 36 . 3/12
Haha. I like the zombie part. Always read about Alec but never read bout him us in his powers. And I can say is that I really loved it. It was funny.
LaverylK chapter 35 . 3/12
Haha. Can't believe Alice gave Bella a hickey. That's was funny. And dam Renee, she just needs to chill out.
LaverylK chapter 34 . 3/12
Lemon.! Love when Alice is dominate.
LaverylK chapter 33 . 3/12
I can just totally see Alice skipping to a stop. Hopefully she does get hurt. But dam Micah. He just doesn't know when to stop.
LaverylK chapter 32 . 3/12
Ugh.! I thought Charlie was going to die. But thank God he didn't. Bella needs him since he's a better parent then Renee. And I knew it was Micah. That basted for ruining the homecoming dance and almost killing Charlie. HOPE he dies soon. Geez. I sound all murderous. But seriously he needs to chill the fuck out.
LaverylK chapter 31 . 3/12
Why does Charlie have to die.? He was so chill.! And Bella seriously has bad timing with everything. It's like drama is throw at her in every direction. Even when she's alone she gets busted. Gosh. This totally Sucks. And there's a cliffhanger in the next 2 chapters.? Ugh. But I must read on. Because this story is really good.
LaverylK chapter 30 . 3/12
Dang. That would've been embarrassing for Bella. But at least Charlie was cool with it. Yay. Bella helped Angela come out. Good for her.
LaverylK chapter 29 . 3/12
Finally Jacob gets his ass handed to him. I knew Bella was going to win against Emmett but for some reason I thought he would win cause he's a big bear. But that was totally new the way Alice danced for Bella. I never read one where She did something so different and I'm glad she did it, cause it suited her.
LaverylK chapter 28 . 3/12
I knew it was Victoria. Dam her and her red hair. Thank god Alice went to Bella. But can't wait for Bella to kick Jacobs as like he deserves.!
LaverylK chapter 27 . 3/12
Gosh. Bella's just trying to have a good run but now she's meets a vampire. Ugh. Can't catch a break.
LaverylK chapter 26 . 3/12
Everything is going smooth. But way to smooth. Some things up. Hmmmm...hopefully they get to spend more time together.
LaverylK chapter 25 . 3/12
That was such a perfect first date. It was so cute. I love it.