Reviews for Lunar Soul
Guest chapter 33 . 5/22/2016
Can't even be bothered to log in to review. Flipped through random chapters. You're 13 aren't you? What prissy aggression and angst in your story. Is everyone a blowhard in all of your "novellas"?
Mr. Arcticshadow chapter 40 . 6/1/2015
*Claps and takes top hat off* I see the works of a famous future author. Bravo, bravo.
LaverylK chapter 40 . 3/12/2015
It's over. My life is over. I had second thoughts about this story cause I didn't really like Bella as a werewolf but after I kept reading I got hooked. And Bella was a total badass. And Alice. Gosh. She was just too perfect. I really liked how Charlie can cook cause in other stories, he can't really do that. I like how Edward and Jacob were paired off cause they're both douche bags to me. So it was perfect. I especially loved Leah and Angela. They're so cute together. Over all this story was good for me. I feel like I changed because of this. I love your writing also. Till next time.
LaverylK chapter 39 . 3/12/2015
So I'm sitting g in the ride reading and on the verge of crying. I can't believe Renee is gone. My mom is looking at me weird and I can't help it. I'm really close to crying. Micah was a total jerk and he got what he deserved. I can't believe it's ending though. This story was way to good.
LaverylK chapter 38 . 3/12/2015
I second.? Nooooo
LaverylK chapter 36 . 3/12/2015
Haha. I like the zombie part. Always read about Alec but never read bout him us in his powers. And I can say is that I really loved it. It was funny.
LaverylK chapter 35 . 3/12/2015
Haha. Can't believe Alice gave Bella a hickey. That's was funny. And dam Renee, she just needs to chill out.
LaverylK chapter 34 . 3/12/2015
Lemon.! Love when Alice is dominate.
LaverylK chapter 33 . 3/12/2015
I can just totally see Alice skipping to a stop. Hopefully she does get hurt. But dam Micah. He just doesn't know when to stop.
LaverylK chapter 32 . 3/12/2015
Ugh.! I thought Charlie was going to die. But thank God he didn't. Bella needs him since he's a better parent then Renee. And I knew it was Micah. That basted for ruining the homecoming dance and almost killing Charlie. HOPE he dies soon. Geez. I sound all murderous. But seriously he needs to chill the fuck out.
LaverylK chapter 31 . 3/12/2015
Why does Charlie have to die.? He was so chill.! And Bella seriously has bad timing with everything. It's like drama is throw at her in every direction. Even when she's alone she gets busted. Gosh. This totally Sucks. And there's a cliffhanger in the next 2 chapters.? Ugh. But I must read on. Because this story is really good.
LaverylK chapter 30 . 3/12/2015
Dang. That would've been embarrassing for Bella. But at least Charlie was cool with it. Yay. Bella helped Angela come out. Good for her.
LaverylK chapter 29 . 3/12/2015
Finally Jacob gets his ass handed to him. I knew Bella was going to win against Emmett but for some reason I thought he would win cause he's a big bear. But that was totally new the way Alice danced for Bella. I never read one where She did something so different and I'm glad she did it, cause it suited her.
LaverylK chapter 28 . 3/12/2015
I knew it was Victoria. Dam her and her red hair. Thank god Alice went to Bella. But can't wait for Bella to kick Jacobs as like he deserves.!
LaverylK chapter 27 . 3/12/2015
Gosh. Bella's just trying to have a good run but now she's meets a vampire. Ugh. Can't catch a break.