Reviews for VR Thunder
RyDub69 chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
The story was good, I would have liked more of the reason why Kira was so appealing to Tommy being she was a lot like Kim in his mind and maybe have kim in this (Huge kim/tommy fan she is the only one I like tommy with the only other girl i could see tommy with is Karone being as they both had evil beginnings.) I also thought you should have utlized the powers of the rangers like Kira for instance her sonic scream, or during the battles Kaitlyn had the power to split into two of her selves when transformed. Other then that I thought it was pretty good.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Too bad there's not a VR Troopers category yet.
Saejima Kouga chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
I love this story! The only thing I will critique is the action parts could use more elaboration as to what's going on. Could totally see this happening on TV and it was great to imagine it that way.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
Awesome. I love the crossover, though it was a bit confusing seeing as how the Troopers would've been aq few years older than the Rangers. However, it was a GREAT read. Catch ya on the flip side.
fanficrulez chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
Awesome fic. I really enjoyed it. Although i'm suprised a little. I'll ship tommy and Kim until I die lol but I know you're a huge Kirommy fan. That being said, will there be a sequel?

Malix2 chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
Wow, I didn't realize anybody still remembered this show other than me. Nice job. To be honest, it's been so long since I've seen VR Troopers that I can't remember it very well. Oh, and if this story is complete, don't forget to mark it as such. :)
Megagalvatron12 chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
awsome story keep up the good work just a question is ryan using his old or new vr powers
Yokaioh chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Cool story can't wait to see the rest of it.
fanficrulez chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Great chapters
Robo Reader 21 chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
This was kindof funny, especially the ending.

Good chapter overall.
snake screamer chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
good story so far Darien (I do enjoy VR trooper as a kind, here hoping you do Double or Blade of the Kamen Rider series.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Wow. When were the two show ever this dark. Tommy saying "god damn it" and threatening to cut off someones head. That's not the tone I know.

Its still cool the story.

A romantic interest with Tommy and Kira... don't, just don't go there.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Power Ranger Dino Thunder AND VR Troopers. Clever, clever. I'm surprise no one else has thought of this.

I love VR Troopers growing up and even now. And Dino Thunder is my favorite of the non-Saban Power Rangers.

Not sure about the language your using but oh well.
fanficrulez chapter 1 . 2/5/2011