Reviews for Prescription Drug
boom chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
KYAAAAA!
Paradox 2.0 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
... *slight cough*

*jumps up* I AM SICK! I NEED A DOCTOR! AND A PATIENT THAT HAS BEEN THROUGH THIS!

*melts* GAWD, I'd take ANY ammount of medicine if it was administered like THAT~ although I'm sure, for Grimmjow, it was more of an aphrodisiac than anything XD *is shot*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was freakin hot! I wish ichigo was a real doctor!
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Gotta love grim!
violetkisses chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
woaaah, love.
Recklessly Impulsive chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I just realized that Grimmjow had been sat there the whole time on that sofa while all oft hat was happening, the lazy bastard XDDD

Good lemon, and I liked the insight into the relationship, because it sort of helped with the emotional build up for the lemon.

-Kieran
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
lol, ooh I liked it! lol, And i would agree. I think Grimm is feeling much better! I liked it! Cant wait to read the other story you wrote while sick. lol, hope its just as good and I hope ur better. Which you probably are, considering its, like, 6 months later that im reading these! lol
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Yum!

Alight so like I got sick on monday... Fever or 103.1F and so I go to the hospital because I can't hold anything down it's coming back up... Yada yada yada... Anyway I sleep for like 3 days waking up periodically to go take exams or read fan fics or read manga chapters... I wish you could read the fever away! Damn we all have a mini Lisa in the inside...
Tsukasa.n.Serena.rule chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
damn wish i got to take my meds that way

lol

well written thanxx
Magi Aladdin chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
*starts to fan himself* OH BOY that was hot really really hot such an amazing smut u have suprised me again
IlOvEmUsIcAnDyAoI chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I don't think ANYONE would disagree to take meds if it ended up like this. Pure Awesomeness. Rock on!
Queen of Torture chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
*cough cough* Grimm-sama,I think I have a cold!
DEMONIC BLACKMAGIC chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
lol! that was great! XD
Anon chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very good ) nicely written and oh-so delicious. One teeny mistake found where a space was missing, but that's just m being picky )
Angelchan2012 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
lol I want a sexy doctor like Ichi! *nosebleeds at the thought* this was one HOT story! lol very NICE! *thumbs up* Great!