Reviews for Bring Me To Life
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2016
I have read so many of these stories that some of them tend to blend together however your stands out very well normally I post like a little bit of critique when I review but I am very pleased to say this has to be one of the most well-written fanfics on here other than a few spelling errors it has to be the best one I congratulate you and I thank you please update soon if the story is already over please post a second if it is not please update soon and I look forward to your next chapter or story sincerely the white wolf
Sesshomaru's Filly chapter 17 . 11/13/2016
Oh dear Kami please update this soon...
sakufromthedark chapter 17 . 11/6/2016
Ooohgood chapss i have been so enthralled in this story
MoniqueMiku chapter 17 . 10/23/2016
ONG THUS CHAPTER WAS AMAZEBALLS AND SEXY AS HELL (*︶*)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/10/2016
...Do you realize it is against the law for underaged children to drink alcohol beverages?

The age of maturity in Japan is I do believe 20.

18 is for America, 19 for Canada, 20 for Japan and a few other Asian countries.
Pixiecropse chapter 17 . 8/31/2016
O.O' well when they say alcohol relaxes you well damn lol
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 17 . 8/26/2016
Lol xD Sessh got me at the end , amazing chap :)
SilverInu93 chapter 17 . 8/26/2016
i want to read more to find out what happened
Veraozao chapter 17 . 8/24/2016
love it, kiss
ForsakenKalika chapter 17 . 8/23/2016
Ha! Kagome's a horny drunk!
decadenceofmysoul chapter 17 . 8/22/2016
Awesome story so far!
GothicHime89 chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
LOL, once they said they were going to a club in knew where it was heading. I laughed so hard. Loved this chapter. Update soon.
Kallen21 chapter 17 . 8/20/2016
Love it
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 17 . 8/20/2016
another good chappy. cant wait for more. keep it up.
Midcat chapter 17 . 8/20/2016
*Chuckles* Hehehe! Oh Sesshomaru! You are such a tease!

That was an amazing update! I love the chemistry between both of them and I love the fact that both have learned to let go of some of their reluctance to see themselves with the other!

Amazing update as usual! You never fail to deliver a chapter that makes the day just bright up and shine! Thank you so much for delivering this! I hope you are doing well, and that you are enjoying life after school. Your readers will always be here to wait for you and tell you how much we love you for writing this! Until next time!