Reviews for The Lost Soul
lulu14102234 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
PLEASE put up another chapter! this is an AMAZING story! I can't wait to read more!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh so sad, whats even sader is that theres only this one chapter to read. :(
mm chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
please continue
mm chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
hey, i'm just wondering if you plan on continuing with this story. its interesting, and this is the second time I've read it. i want to know whats going to happen to katsu and who that guy was that put that video camera on hes collar and who his boss is. and also why they want to watch in the first place. i was thinking that maybe the boss guy is interested in katsu or maybe he wants to help him or the boss wants him for himself or maybe he wants katsu so he could do the same thing or maybe he wants to save katsu. and i know some of my ideas sound similar but they are slightly different and i tend to ramble when i'm exited. well the whole point of this is to tell you to continue your story if possible. (sorry for any spelling mistakes, i typed this at 11 o'clock and i have to get up at 6 O'clock) thank you for your understanding and the great story.
Pancake030 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I luv it already pls update
KittyKatPeterson chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
AAAH It's so rare to find a Neko-Hito fic! I'm so glad you updated this! Is this gonna be a graphic yaoi?... THere weren't really many warnings so I'm just wondering, and is there also gonna be like rape or anything? cuz that would be cool lol sorry I'ma creep :(

Update soon, and whatever you decide to do is fine with me :)

Kitty
Kenji1234 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
awwww. He needs some serious cuddles! -cuddles- i love it its so cute