Reviews for Push
HavenTheRavener chapter 1 . 1/8
Cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
loved it but the son's name is olivier etienne lebeau
Cute Little Foxy chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I pretty much figured it out before I read it. I put the title and the description together, and, well, viola!

My favorite line of all: "Chere, y' crushin' Remy's hand."

I don't know why, that's just stuck in my mind. That, and:

"AHHH! Remy LeBeau, Ah am going to kill you!"

"What did Remy do?"

What indeed. Remy, hon, Rogue is in labor and could kill you with one touch if she wanted. I don't suggest you upset her anymore than you already have.
Jiraya K chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Cute.

As for when I figured it out? Before I read the story, then I clicked on the link. How? First I read that Rogue wanted to kill Remy, then I read the title: "Push". I put two and two together: Rogue angry involving Remy and some pushing. Ta-daaa!
devbneo chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
ok, so i havnt a clue if i've reviewed your stories before, but push is ADORABLE

and hystercal

and im lmao

and not to sound stalkerish, but i've kinda read all of ur fanfictions XD

u just have the perfect remyxrouge :P
aecul chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Hehe, cute! I have to admit delivery room scenes kind of gross me out but this was very sweet, the baby-naming part made it better because I love baby naming. :) I liked the title and the ending was adorable. Great job!

Happy birthday! I hope it was amazing!
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Hehehe, I figured! I love them and happy birthday. :)
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
First, Oh. My. Gosh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you've had/are having a fantastically brilliant day! On another side track, I've only got 3 more pictures to color before I can start on your fanart!

Now, onto the story!

Hehehehe, Totally called the theme of this story! XD Kawaii drabble/oneshot thing! I'd imagine that that would end up being a hilarious pregnancy! Lovely writing as always!
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
You're a February baby! And the day after me! Neato. I'm not sure I can call that cute. Traumatically sweet maybe.
Fire Makes Me Smile chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
FIRE MAKES ME SMILE GUESSED!

right after

AH! That's because BEFORE it wasn't PAINFUL!

it made me smile :)
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Happy Birthday! And at first I didn't get the title, but then I glanced down and saw ElvenMuggle's new story Remy's Baby, reread the summary for Push and was like "Ohhhhh!". Ha.

But I liked this, it was cute and funny. And, yes, Rogue would kill Remy, I can see that. Thought it was awesome! Have a great b-day! -Peace, Blackberry ;)
queenith2 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Cute! Will there be a sequel?
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
OMG! First off: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ZANY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! And second: That was sooo cute! I totally love love loved it!

-Ace