Reviews for I Like Pie
Bookworm Believer chapter 1 . 5/6
Oh wow. I love the innuendos and the fact you switched their "normal" roles and made Bella the forward one.

Would absolutely read more... I'd love Rose to follow through on her promise!
Fuck ya
FireRebel chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Daaaaaang dude. I stumbled onto that sinfully delicious fic on complete accident but major props to you. I love that Bella was so...forward. ;)
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Umm sooo hot! I want pie now...
WildImagination28 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
oooh sassy, sexy and very very hot! that last line was perfect..."next time i want to taste your pie"...rawrrrr
LoveMeLikeHer chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Ohhh wow, loved all the innuendos ;)

It's will freaking brilliant!
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
HOLY HELL! Too bad there's no Marie Callendars in Canada... I would be ALL over that restaurant if that's the 'service' you get! Awesome job!
lemonmartinis chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Love the humor here. And of course the lemon pie!

I also like that Bella is the aggressive one and that she is dragging Rose out of the closet!

lem xo
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
that shit was not...
frlarsson chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Love your story and the fluffy smut ) Best whishes, Linda
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh holy fuck, that was hotness.

Sometimes a gal doesn't want plot or character developement. Sometimes, a gal just wants a few giggles and a lot of sexy femme smut and you gave me just what I needed.

B/R is my FAVORITE femme pairing and I love that you switched the roles. I was totally expecting the shy, bumbling one to be Bella, but you flipped the switch, you sneaky thing!

The "I like pie..." made me LOL. I would be so embarrassed to sound like such a simpleton. I imagined her saying it like Forrest Gump. *snort*

The under the table action? Hot!

I want MOAR! We do have to see Rose make good on her promise, after all. *waggles eyebrows*
twilightheaded23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
this was so fun! loved it!
RagingOptic chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I definitely love pie now!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I loved how fun this one was….
PortiaKhalo chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This was such a yummy lemon-pie. Purrfect :).