Reviews for The Sweetest Thing
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
:)(: Lovely story and very original. I like the portrayal of Jane. It's a nice change to her usual character. The instant connection they have is cute and the ending is sweet. The sexytimes was very sexy, indeed. :)(:
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Love it Really original too
missysaaa.crystal chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Great written! :)

Crystal
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I really enjoyed this story, especially how Jane was so laid back and forward like in this moment:

"Don't fight it," she whispered in my ear. "I know you feel it. It's okay, I do too."

I liked the Alice in Wonderland notes at the end of story too :)

One thing that I would change to minimize confusion when reading is to add a chapter break between when they fall asleep and when they wake up as it was easy to read it as if not much time had passed.

I liked the emphasis being on the coffee shop not being a cookie-cutter chain (although the name for some reason didn't scream 'small business' to me either).

I think you might have one of my votes, but I haven't read them all so not completely sure yet... ;D

Thanks for writing!
twilightheaded23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
very sweet, good luck in the contest!
PortiaKhalo chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Coffee, cupcakes, and love notes! The ending made me all giggly. I'd love to read more of this story.
Jay's World chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
It was a nice change, to see Jane portrayed as something other than a hateful bitch; but a sweet and passionate girl. Lovely story, liked it very much!