Reviews for She's Not My Girlfriend: A Tale of Idiocy
robstar forever i love
annalise chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
i love it
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was amazing! Write more! Hopefully u have time to make a longer one. If so pm me cuz this is just amazing!
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I'm in love with your writing right now. :) I'll be looking forward to more of your stories!
itwontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
:D AMAZING!
celeste chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
good story,,btw, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE UR PHOTO! the whole holding hands thing is just so sweet!, oh n also, Im not a member of so I couldnt vote but u shyud do a "modern anything" story nxt on Robstar or if not an angst/romance one
Imogentwin chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Hey guys it's me Eli's girl I got an account now so ... I'm Imogentwin and I'll be posting my batman and robin fanfic like I promised :)
Eli's girl chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I love teen titans! I grew up watching the show! I wrote my own batman and robin fanfic but haven't posted it yet keep writing you are amazing at it! :)
SinisisterGinny chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This...made my morningXD I had the worst kind of day yesterday and this made me smile like an idiot! It was so cute and adorable and robin is such an amazingly clueless idiot and you captured it stunningly. Bravo you amazing person:)
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I thought that this was so good, I wish there was more to it though, because it would be so cool if they walked back down the stairs hand in hand with BB and Cy cracking up I could just imagen the recaction. But all in all it was perfect the way it was too, so in the end it is your choice. :D
still.looking chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
That was great. I especially adore the characterization of everyone *v* Also, Starfire kissed Robin, not the other way around very good. Robin's too... Batman for that to happen )))

The best part of this was Robin's eyes XD djsfhksdjfh they must be as gorgeous as the rest of him HAHA.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
lol. "His eyes were blue."

Thank you for writing this, it made me laugh, and *almost* cry. I LOVED IT!
umbuby chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This is brilliant! I love how you didn't make Starfire COMPLETLY oblivious. Last line's gonna stick in my head for ages...
Mar'i Grayson chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Great job.

You have a great writing and describes the characters and scenes very well.

Funny and sweet.