Reviews for A Bionicle Adventure
Galem chapter 11 . 1/17
*gives WaterToa a thumbs up* consider it done. ;)

All right! Nikolaj is off to rescue Roxie! *cheers him on*
AllSpark Princess chapter 11 . 1/4
Uh-oh. I think Roxie has been captured. I hope it's not too late for her. I just hope Nikolaj knows how to fight. Please update this very soon.
Species Unknown chapter 11 . 1/4
Whooooo! Guy-with-the-overly-hard-to-pronounce-full-first-name to the rescue! XDDDD
biolaj1998 chapter 11 . 1/4
FINNALY I have been waiting for SO long to continue reading this
anissa chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
i love this story.
Galem chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
This is very good Water Toa. I'm very pleased with this. Please update it. (Smiles sweetly) oh and if you have anymore mob trouble, let me know. My sister is the Fire Toa.;)
Watcher in the dark chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
FINALLLY!
AllSpark Princess chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
That diary sure brought some questions about it's mystery, if you know what I mean. Hope you update this really soon.
Species Unknown chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
*fires tear gas to disperse mob* ah Kiina...ok, Hiho is kinda creepy. so i guess we get to see a secondary plot!
Species Unknown chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
on Bara Magna, Rahi don't exist. but then again...they DO never say what they call unknown creatures on Bara Magna...
Species Unknown chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
allow me to explain (and point out some spelling/grammar errors) Metru Nui is inside Mata Nui, true, the Toa Metru found a cavern that led OUTSIDE of Mata Nui and then found the ISLAND of Mata Nui, which REALLY was Mata Nui's face. does that help? and some spelling/grammar errors, "Their gone," should be "They're gone," and "seemed too smiled" is seemed to smile" that i all i found.
biolaj1998 chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
great i thought you mght have discontinued the story
amber chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
What happens nexts?
biolaj1998 chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
hope you update soon i just cant wait and hope you got my pms
AllSpark Princess chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
Another human, huh? I thought Roxie will be the only human in this story. Hope you update this soon.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »