Reviews for A Bionicle Adventure
Rocker on chapter 2 . 7/22
Well... That's one way to stop your forward motion. By the way, anyone else wish they had an ice version of Gresh's weapons? That would be awesome!
Rocker on chapter 1 . 7/22
Um, that wouldn't work out. The giant robot was below the island of Mata Nui, which was destroyed when he woke up, so there was nothing on the outside left. The fact of the matter is that a bunch of dirt formed and hardened over him as he slept and became the island, so he was both the Matoran and the island.
biolaj1998 chapter 13 . 10/24/2016
FINALLY! oh so happy this finally got updated. looking forwards to more. this is still one of my favorites no matter what
AllSpark Princess chapter 13 . 10/21/2016
I'm glad Roxie and Nikolaj have joined up with the others. I just hope they're ready for what's up ahead, if you get y drift. Please update this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Secret chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
-.- Really guys?Srsly? U had 2 leave them?*Facepalm* Author, enjoy all the facepalms i give. and hope that the 2 Glatorians and other 3 feel the pain of embarrassment
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
Love the story, hope you have a good day.
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
She showered naked when there was a different species person who is obsessed with her?
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
I love you.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
LOL Well, I can tell that either you or Roxie is a Transformers fan... 'Good Primus'? I wasn't expecting to find that in a Bionicles story. LOL
biolaj1998 chapter 12 . 1/8/2015
FINALLY! i have looked forward to this. i just hope i get some combat done soon... or something. i really want to show of some danish badassery. also kør is danish for drive. run translates to løb
Species Unknown chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
Huh. Hoverboard. Sweet. :3
AllSpark Princess chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
Wow. It's been almost a year since your last update. Anyway, I'm glad Roxie is safe. I just hope she and Nikolaj can find the others. Please update this VERY VERY SOON.
Bionicle fangirl chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
Love the story plz update really soon! :3
Galem chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
*gives WaterToa a thumbs up* consider it done. ;)

All right! Nikolaj is off to rescue Roxie! *cheers him on*
AllSpark Princess chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
Uh-oh. I think Roxie has been captured. I hope it's not too late for her. I just hope Nikolaj knows how to fight. Please update this very soon.