Reviews for It's Still A Beautiful World
Ynit Ocelot chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is fantastic, one of the stories that really motivated me to get writing. It sounds so in character that I can HEAR him speaking. Wow.
PS I liked the 'couldn't he let his men die in peace?' Exactly Cowley.
turmlichct chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Great job, dear Angelfish. I love it, when reading makes you live through the story, pain ... joy ... all of it. And this is it! Beautifully written and going really deep. Thanks for sharing.
emeraldarrows chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
A beautifully written and touching piece. Lovely job.:)
PeppyPower chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oh mate, I so love this diligently researched and written tale. I especially adore the settings and the undertone...the contradictions, antitheses and disaccords in Raymond's life have always been precious to me, it is amazing that you play them off so detailed and exhaustive. Well done, honestly. I loved every second of it and re-read it again afterwards - I did not want to miss out on naming the episodes. A jewel, this one. And I know just what it means to you. Thank you again for posting it, it surely was the right decision, mate. And I know that Oakwood Court has something to do with it. Somehow.
finnhere2 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awwhh... You have used beautifully the scenes from the past, making a believable narrative. Thank you so very much, this was a touching and wise read. Hugs!