Reviews for How to Burn Your Hair
Oswin Jae chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I definitely like this chapter better, though both were funny! :)
GarGoyl chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
You two are absolutely incredible! I just read your fic and - I know, I'm at work, I should be WORKING not reading - laughed so hard that I ruined my makeup :-)))))))))))))))))))))))
a fan chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
I just wanted to say that I thought both chapters were funny. My favorite line was "No reasonable excuse existed for absurdly long old man hair."
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
That was very interesting! *laughs* :)
Erik's True Nightingale chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
i liked the first chapter, but the second chapter had me rolling! Arthur attacking hair! PRICELESS! Please keep writing!
Puffin Person chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
About equally as.. random's a good word for it. I think. Funny. Yep. I enjoyed the prospect of someone hitting Arthur.
Kitty O chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I think this chapter was actually funny (though I wasn't fond of the first).

"That's just creepy," Merlin repeated.

and:

Zab fought the urge to point out that it was only fun if you hit them. After all, she had a victim under the influence of the stick. Right now, he was extremely pliable. And Arthur Pendragon did not need anymore encouragement to hit people. Especially not with a message that could be translated into 'life is no fun unless you hit others.' The effects would wear off... eventually. Still, it was a bad plan. Zab opted for a retort that couldn't be mistaken for a disastrous command:

"You're to talk. Hit any old men lately?"

"No, I haven't, master," Arthur answered in place of Fern. "Would you like me to?"

"No!" Zab answered quickly. "No, I have a different task for you. This hair," she indicated the fluff, "is a monster. It ate Merlin. There is still a chance you could save him. React accordingly."

are both hilarious. *giggles to self* React accordingly. And then Arthur's all" I MUST ATTACK THE HAIR!
Puffin Person chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Pfft.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
funny
Kitty O chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Cute. Not laugh out loud... But cute.