Reviews for Sour Into The Sky
Shirayukiz chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
This is a really good fanfic! I hope you decide to continue it, it's really good!
ApostolicShadowNinjaGirl chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
I like your story, and I hope you update soon.
Alaina chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Hey love your story, it's very interesting and creative. And you know you spelled soar wrong right? No offense just sayin. But I don't see many other spelling mistakes and don't really mind. Update soon! :)
baylee1100 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
please please please please pleeeaaassseee update and tell me what happens next.
Ghhfjuyfcvbh chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Chrono Crusade Fan chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
OMG my class gives me all of the leftover foods too!
Noele Flamel chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
*sighing and smacking her head against a desk* wow.
Noele Flamel chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
*is screaming "oh dear god" in the background*
Noele Flamel chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
oi. You make me want to draw an orange Chrono and my OC, Jessie. So bad.

I figured you'd go as Chrono.
Noele Flamel chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
So many things to say...

lol, hair dye.

Now that I think about it, My OC, Jessie, sounds like your version of Chrono.(Alchemyst's Aprentice) She was left with the book supposedly focasting the future after her master died, and now she's left to solving the prophecy by herself. Like Chrono, though, she has purple eyes and orange hair.

Lol, PA, wow, woman!
Noele Flamel chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
dang! WOW!
littleblueshadow chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
This story is running a long very nicely, you truly are a great writter... keep up the good work and take you time okay LOL XD

White Rose Fox chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
Poor Chrono! I love your story!
nekoneko423 chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
plz update soon!this is turning out to be a really good story, but shame on u for making him cut his hair!i love his hair..but again, i love this story so far so plz update as soon as possible~
Whispering Lotus chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
aww a very good beginning. poor Chrno, Joshua and Rosette... I hope they'll soon see each other again X3 can't wait to read the next chapter

Update as soon as you can.